Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jcm's road to the 2013 npc Southern Classic!

Just a few of my more recent pics...not all the best but may give u all some idea of how fat I am. Lol

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Good luck bro, keep growing! Keep killing that food! How many calories are you getting?

9weeks and I'm on stage! Can't wait.

Good luck bro, keep growing! Keep killing that food! How many calories are you getting?

9weeks and I'm on stage! Can't wait.

Thanks man! I appreciate it! I need to see some updated pics! I really dont count the calories my man. I just keep the carbs aroung 550-600g a day and the protein between 250-300g and I dont really count the fat. It stats pretty low. Most of my protein is super lean red meat and egg whites.

Thanks man! I appreciate it! I need to see some updated pics! I really dont count the calories my man. I just keep the carbs aroung 550-600g a day and the protein between 250-300g and I dont really count the fat. It stats pretty low. Most of my protein is super lean red meat and egg whites.

Update pics coming soon!

Keep doin what ur doin! I always keep my protein up above 400g and carbs anywhere from 500-700. Crazy I know

Update pics coming soon!

Keep doin what ur doin! I always keep my protein up above 400g and carbs anywhere from 500-700. Crazy I know

The carbs I can understand but that's a load if protein!! Pre contest I will go that high but not so much off season. Lol.

The carbs I can understand but that's a load if protein!! Pre contest I will go that high but not so much off season. Lol.

Its not really a super high amount I don't think. If you eat 8oz of meat 4 times, a few cups of oats, pre workout and post workout shake your at at least 350+.
I'm surprised if your up around 230 that your not going above 300g daily. That's a massive amount of carbs, I'm surprised the protein isn't higher just by default from the carbs.
What are you eating food wise for carbs?

Its not really a super high amount I don't think. If you eat 8oz of meat 4 times, a few cups of oats, pre workout and post workout shake your at at least 350+.
I'm surprised if your up around 230 that your not going above 300g daily. That's a massive amount of carbs, I'm surprised the protein isn't higher just by default from the carbs.
What are you eating food wise for carbs?

Yeah...I know its not a crazy amount. He is a good bit bigger than me too! I am usually closer to 300. I adopted the lower protein from cutler. He visited one of our stores and we got to talking about diet and at almost 300lbs he only brings in between 300-350g of protein but 1000g of carbs, and very low fat. It has worked for me like a charm and I have been growing and staying pretty lean. I also use a lot of aminos too...I feel that helps. The carbs are mostly white rice, oats and the occasional pasta and a high carb drink post work out. Simple and easy, but effective! Lol

Top Bottom