Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It's either GH or Primo

LVTitan said:
cant speak for the GH, but i can praise the primo. i actually was going to be using the primo to start a bulking cycle, and something came up. i was on antibiotics for several months and not going to the gym. my diet was crap.
believe it or not, my body was looking better and better and i had not been eating enough, and i had not been to the gym. the shit was like magic, i looked pumped and fuller and hadn't touched a weight. i cant wait to do a real bulker with that shit.

how many mg's ew?

DBBT, I just think you are way too big for 2 units of g.h. to really give you the results you crave. Why not go short term, and go with IGF-1? I agree with the person that mentioned a higher dosage of g.h. I sure hate to see a bro spend 1500-2 grand on some stuff and have his results be questionable.

detroitbodybuildertigers said:
Well I want more muscle than fat loss. Don't get me wrong, i wanted the GH for the muscle AND fat loss, I'm not lean enough yet to be totally satisfied I need to drop about 5%bf to get the six pack/obliques rockin. My plan was to do the 600iu's@2ius ed for 300days...All I've heard is the longer your ON GH, the better results. Is this true at even 2iu ed for 300 days which is roughly 10 months....

Makavelli, ok if you had only 600iu's and pretend you were me, had Plenty of Test and Tren...how would your cycle look like, please mix it up exactly how you'd do it if you had 600iu's Gh, Test E 250mg 60cc's, Tren-about 40cc's 120mg homebrew...there you go, help a brotha out please! :)

This is what I'd do:
Run the GH @ 3 IU's a day. That's about 40 weeks, considering the 5 on/2 off schedule. Run the Test E at 1 G a week, which will last 12 weeks. Run the tren at 60 mgs/day for 10 weeks, starting 2 weeks after you start the Test E. After the cycle, come off do your PCT, then after being off for 12 weeks, but staying on the GH, start up again. Now you should have sufficient size to really make a killer cutting cycle. You will have been on the GH for about 6 months and you'll be rockin'! If you could afford it, I'd throw in the Primo on the cutting cycle, which will be 6 months from now.

its a tough one..

if you plan on runnin the hgh with gear, than the 600i.u sound good.

but then again, 1g primo per week for 12 weeks is 10 pounds of lean mass and possible 5 pounds of fat loss.. think about that!!

I don't think you can go wrong either way. I've never done GH but I don't think it's worth doing for mass gains alone. Wow, if I could a year of GH, IGF-1 and Primo i'd be set for life.

Primo shreds my hair, so I'll never do it again.

That said, I've never found gh to be very anabolic, even when stacked with gear. I'm 49, so I use it for lots of other reasons, but not to get big.

You likely won't have the painful sides many experience from gh if you titrate your dosage up very slowly. I can't imagine that 2iu ED would ever cause anyone any sides. I've gone as high as 8iu, but I built up to that dose over the course of four months and experienced no sides whatsoever.

I vote for the gh.

The sides from GH scare me personally...I've never used it, I still see great gains from an androgen/anabolic stack. I've used Primo twice at doses of 400mg/wk and swore by it. If I remember correctly, you've got some pretty decent size already, so let's not forget the muscle sparing properties that Primo has in calorie deficient diet. I've used it both ways: for a contest, and recently, for a bulk, it is truly a universal drug. I like to think of it as a chic that swings both ways...

LVTitan said:
4amps a week of turkish scherings.
400mg.
i took all 4 the same day once a week. 2cc's each quad

not to flame but that is a poor way to do it. enth should be shot 2x a week IMO. It has a half life of 4.5 days. I mean, if you are going to stick yourself twice, you may as well so it at seperate times in the week.

ps, is someone wants to argue the 4.5 day half life-dont....
http://www.medsafe.govt.nz/Profs/Datasheet/p/Primotestondepotinj.htm

Guvna said:
not to flame but that is a poor way to do it. enth should be shot 2x a week IMO. It has a half life of 4.5 days. I mean, if you are going to stick yourself twice, you may as well so it at seperate times in the week.

ps, is someone wants to argue the 4.5 day half life-dont....
http://www.medsafe.govt.nz/Profs/Datasheet/p/Primotestondepotinj.htm
uh bro, no flame taken, but if you are going to post info make sure it is correct. i have done numerous cycles , and they've all included an enanthate of some kind. i have shot test e weekly, and twice weekly. i usually do twice weekly.
but for the record the halflife of enanthate is more like 10.5 days so weekly is okay, i did it cause i work out of town during the week and it was easier for me.

Top Bottom