Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It's either GH or Primo

Need to make a decision on which to get. Can't be both unfortunately, so I need to choose. The amount of GH would be 600i.u's. The amount of Primo would be 120 amps of 100ml Schering. Let's see, please only respond if you have taken either GH OR Primo. I don't want to hear from people who "want to try these two but haven't yet" etc. I'd like to hear from people who have used either both of these or one or the other once or multiple times. Help me make a decision! ;)

P.S. I have plenty of AAS to use if I chose GH, ie. Test, Tren
The plan with the GH is to run 2iu's for 300 days
The plan with Primo is to do either two cycles of 500mg ew or 1g ew X 12

K to all, and please hit me back with some cuz I bet too much on MLB games on the Bookie Forum :p

Last edited:
detroitbodybuildertigers said:
Need to make a decision on which to get. Can't be both unfortunately, so I need to choose. The amount of GH would be 600i.u's. The amount of Primo would be 120 amps of 100ml Schering. Let's see, please only respond if you have taken either GH OR Primo. I don't want to hear from people who "want to try these two but haven't yet" etc. I'd like to hear from people who have used either both of these or one or the other once or multiple times. Help me make a decision! ;)

K to all, and please hit me back with some cuz I bet too much on MLB games on the Bookie Forum :p

What are you looking for DBB ?? As you know from our past conversations I have done a few heftly Primo and HGH cycles last 2 years...... Honestly despite what you are looking for, I just dropped my gh in the 6th month of this cycle. Overall besides the immediate leanness I saw on gh, primo is my way to go...no sides, works on lower calorie diets, makes me look awesome whether I am lifting or now, very hard, very vasclular, very full muscles. I am off training from tendon injury right now, and I am taking primo just to maintain, most people cannot tell I am not lifting anymore .......after 6 months gh really seems to start hurting me too much, wrists and elbows were killing me, my vote will most likely go primo regardless of your full goals, but that's just me speaking from TONS of research :)

I am going to agree with indy... I have been on primo right now for 8 weeks and love it! I have not had any sides whatsoever... I am not sure what your goals are but I am on a VERY low cal, high protein diet, right now I am cutting.. I am taking the primo to keep my muscle mass but I have actually gained muscle since I have been on.. Which for me is incredible.. I a only taking in about 700-1200 calories per day and somehow gaining... primo is incredible!! I havenot tired hgh but from what I have heard of the sides I wont.. Plus from talking with different peeps it seems you have to be on it like a year or so to really see any changes.. just my 2 cents...

i would say go with the HGH.....600iu's you would not even recognize yourself....
detroitbodybuildertigers said:

I both agree and disagree with Indy. If your prone to the sides of HGH then yeah go with the primo because I know some cats have tremendous difficulties with the sides. I on the other hand do not experience the sides like others do. With growth I stay on year round and I can literally eat anything and everything and still be lean. My muscles actually feel fuller while on growth. My suggestion if you chose the HGH is to up your ius from 2 to 6 while cycling AAS. Take 3ius twice a day. Just my 2 cents. :evil:

Makavelli said:
I agree. If you're looking to put on size, I'd go with GH, test, and the tren. If it's just fat loss then Primo.

Well I want more muscle than fat loss. Don't get me wrong, i wanted the GH for the muscle AND fat loss, I'm not lean enough yet to be totally satisfied I need to drop about 5%bf to get the six pack/obliques rockin. My plan was to do the 600iu's@2ius ed for 300days...All I've heard is the longer your ON GH, the better results. Is this true at even 2iu ed for 300 days which is roughly 10 months....

Makavelli, ok if you had only 600iu's and pretend you were me, had Plenty of Test and Tren...how would your cycle look like, please mix it up exactly how you'd do it if you had 600iu's Gh, Test E 250mg 60cc's, Tren-about 40cc's 120mg homebrew...there you go, help a brotha out please! :)

Interesting question. I have not taken primo. It sounds great. I have been taking 2 Iu's of GU for about 12 weeks. I am also on a moderate Test/deca Cycle. GH works synergistically with Test, and you keep your AAS gains better if you are on GH. Cost is another factor that you need to weigh in. GH has many other non bodybuiding benefits as well ( lowers BP, betters Cholestorol,
better sleep. feeling of well being, better hair/skin). Jury is still out for me on GH. I am willing to give it a year, and I will contitue with Test/Deca cycles in between. You really cant lose either way

Steve

indy69camaro said:
What are you looking for DBB ?? As you know from our past conversations I have done a few heftly Primo and HGH cycles last 2 years...... Honestly despite what you are looking for, I just dropped my gh in the 6th month of this cycle. Overall besides the immediate leanness I saw on gh, primo is my way to go...no sides, works on lower calorie diets, makes me look awesome whether I am lifting or now, very hard, very vasclular, very full muscles. I am off training from tendon injury right now, and I am taking primo just to maintain, most people cannot tell I am not lifting anymore .......after 6 months gh really seems to start hurting me too much, wrists and elbows were killing me, my vote will most likely go primo regardless of your full goals, but that's just me speaking from TONS of research :)

Indy,
I'm wanting to look like you then! Weren't you doing high dose GH though...if I go Gh route I'd get 600ius...Is 300 days of 2iu's ed a waste? If so, how should I split that up to increase the dose knowing i have 600ius to work with and add in AAS such as Test and Tren to get looking leaner and thicker

cant speak for the GH, but i can praise the primo. i actually was going to be using the primo to start a bulking cycle, and something came up. i was on antibiotics for several months and not going to the gym. my diet was crap.
believe it or not, my body was looking better and better and i had not been eating enough, and i had not been to the gym. the shit was like magic, i looked pumped and fuller and hadn't touched a weight. i cant wait to do a real bulker with that shit.

Top Bottom