Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It's either GH or Primo

LVTitan said:
no for some reason i didnt even notice u put a link in there.. my bad.
but i was not using primotesten (which is test, not primo by the way)
i was using primobolan (methenelone enanthate)
all the other enanthates are around 10 days, why would theirs be different..?
something to ponder i guess..

That's right LV, the ent ester is the same half life whether the parent drug is test or primo.

been on turkish primo and it's nowhere near worth the price unless you're as cheap as me and buy it in turkey :D

if i were you i would do gh with aas. Because i would say primo is too weak together with test and tren to really do a difference, i know few people will agree on this but that's my opinion. Either do primo for cutting or cut it out, my heart stays with tren+test and once i stop being so cheap i'll use GH.

gh together with test+tren would be something you wouldn't be dissapointed of for sure bro

p,s i've never tried gh but i've tried primo and i wasn't satisfied with it the way everyone else is here(600mgs a week) tren over primo any day of the week(if you're not too prone to sides)

good luck bro i wanna see a gain of 20lbs in lbm...... :love:

Güclü_oglan said:
been on turkish primo and it's nowhere near worth the price unless you're as cheap as me and buy it in turkey :D

if i were you i would do gh with aas. Because i would say primo is too weak together with test and tren to really do a difference, i know few people will agree on this but that's my opinion. Either do primo for cutting or cut it out, my heart stays with tren+test and once i stop being so cheap i'll use GH.

gh together with test+tren would be something you wouldn't be dissapointed of for sure bro

p,s i've never tried gh but i've tried primo and i wasn't satisfied with it the way everyone else is here(600mgs a week) tren over primo any day of the week(if you're not too prone to sides)

good luck bro i wanna see a gain of 20lbs in lbm...... :love:

Yea,
I'm leaning towards GH and AAS now. Tren doesn't bothe me, I'll do a high Test E, 3iu Gh, and either Tren or Deca cycles while on the 3iu GH for about 40 weeks

I'm thinking that's a good route. NOW, how am I supposed to hide 600ius from "her.?" :worried:

Top Bottom