Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It's been a while

Hey there kids. WW here. I know, I know, it's been a long time.
Trust me ya'll it's good to be back. Just thought I'd drop in for a bit to say hey to everyone.
As far a training is concerned, I'm in a strength cycle right now. A little "off contest" as they say, but strong as ox ...er...I mean AN ox. Hope all is well for everyone,
WW

Hey girl! I was wondering where ya went! Glad to hear everything is good....check in once in a while....we missed ya:)

Holy moly welcome back to the fold. I hope you'll stay a while and share some of your strength training (and other) tips with us oldies and newer members. Where ya been and what have ya been up to??? Maybe you could put something in the topic "OK What weights/exercise are you most proud" , or "hello my name is..." so the newer members can relate to you?

Meeeooowww!!!
Speaking of lifts I'm proud of, last FridayI got a super set of deadlifts (315 x 5) +weighted chins 45lb x 5. Needless to say the gym came to a stand still, even the big boys were commenting. I'm up to 190 lbs at 5'9". LARGE and IN CHARGE!!! SWOLE and IN CONTROL, GRAND and IN COMMAND!! I'm finally feeling somewhat recovered. Not sure that workout was constructive however, the recovery time was a bit long. Could be time to add some glutamine to the mix. Since I'm a bit "off contest" and enjoying the good life (code word for lots-o-grub) I don't think I want the H2O of creatine. I'm feeling a bit uncomfortable as it is. Oh look, time to eat!!! See ya'll in the rack,
WW

Top Bottom