Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Isidro's workout log (18 trained by Evan Tipps)

good job. I was 115 dripping wet early in high school.. i would say most guys on here were ecto's back in the day, its amazing how lifting weights can change your body. be consistent

It really is fantastic.. And I like how there is no way of really telling genetics till they start, Isidro looked like a twig when he started.. But he can put a lot of muscle on super quick on a actually very low calorie diet.. He has some great genetics

Welcome to EF, mate!
It's good to see younger bros begin some logs here. You will find what ever information you need from this site, the knowledge base at EF is incredible.

You really did pick one helluva training partner, Evan is truly hard core with his workouts so you have great benefit to have him giving you advices! I think you have lots of unavoidable progress ahead of you! :)

Again welcome, have good time, and never hesitate to ask anything you want here, everyone will be happy to help you out.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4
Thanks for the welcome :) ill be sure to post any questions I have on here :D

Back Day:
Barbell Rows: 115-15x, 135-15x, Working Sets: 155-15x, 185-12x, 205-8x
Underhand Grip Pulldowns: 90-15x, 105-15, Working Sets: 120-15x, 140-12x, 160-8x
Seated Cable Rows: 90-15x, 105-12, Working Sets: 120-10x, 140-8x
Supersets:
Rope seatedrows/front pulldowns
Reversegrip pullovers/one arm machine rows
2 sets each
Hyperextentions

Back Day:
Barbell Rows: 115-15x, 135-15x, Working Sets: 155-15x, 185-12x, 205-8x
Underhand Grip Pulldowns: 90-15x, 105-15, Working Sets: 120-15x, 140-12x, 160-8x
Seated Cable Rows: 90-15x, 105-12, Working Sets: 120-10x, 140-8x
Supersets:
Rope seatedrows/front pulldowns
Reversegrip pullovers/one arm machine rows
2 sets each
Hyperextentions

Your barbell rows are really good for how long youve lifted.. It took me forever to get my rows up, youre actually supposed to row more of equal to what you bench, i never could do that till recently. Great work!

Good log and that's still an impressive row you have especially since your doing 15 reps each time, I agree with Evan also takes a while to add weight to your row

Good log and that's still an impressive row you have especially since your doing 15 reps each time, I agree with Evan also takes a while to add weight to your row

Weve been trying this out, its been working FANTASTIC. What we do is 2-3 warm up sets progressing weight up to a ALL out 12 rep working set and a 8 rep working set, sort of like Dorian did.. We have all been growing from this

thanks man, yeah im surprised myself...didnt notice that i did 205 till i did this log lol :p

Weve been trying this out, its been working FANTASTIC. What we do is 2-3 warm up sets progressing weight up to a ALL out 12 rep working set and a 8 rep working set, sort of like Dorian did.. We have all been growing from this
yeah bro my back is getting all kindz of gainz from this im loving it! :D

Top Bottom