Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ostarine /s-4 stack log

Did you post before pics? You gonna post any?

Jealous of those cookies

Jealous of those cookies

I took some before pics but didn't post them. I'll see if I can get some on here later...

Last night was my rest day so I just did a cardio circuit at home:

3 circuits:

Mountain Climbers Max x 1 min.

Skipping 1 min.

Lunge Jumps Max x 1 min.

Rest 30 seconds

Burpees Max x 1 min.

Skipping 1 min.

Squat Jumps Max x 1 min.

Rest 30 seconds

High Knees Max x 1 min.

Skipping 1 min.

Jumping Jacks Max x 1 min.

Rest 30 seconds

Dangerous to raise the topic of cookies around a woman cutting . . . just sayin' man be careful. ;)

lol sorry I can use another word for them if that would be better... rice cakes, or triscuits...

Jealous of those cookies

Ok I attached a couple of before pics from a few days ago. I'm not sure how to get a picture posted on the actual thread I'm not even sure if the attachments worked lol we'll see I guess

Good deal. You have a good base. Tell your rats to eat clean and train hard and this stack will do well for them. :)

Tonight was legs. Mixed it up a little bit, took some stuff from Arnold's encyclopedia

Squats: 6 sets, 10, 10, 8, 8, 6, 6

Sumo deadlifts: 4 sets, 10, 10, 5, 5

Leg press: 6 sets of 10

Leg extensions: 3x10-15

Leg curls: 3 x 10-15

Donkey calf raises: 6 x 10-15

Seated Calf Raise: 6 x 10-15

Abs:

Hanging leg raises 3 x 12-15
exercise ball weighted crunches 3 x 15-20

post workout:

2 scoops hydro whey w/ 8 oz milk

glutamine

fitness fiber

2 "triscuits"

broccoli w/ bleu cheese

two over-sized bowls of fiber one cereal

I started taking the S4 a few days after I started the ostarine. I've been on S4 for a week now at 50mg a day with no vision sides. I may amp it up to 75 a day since I havent had any vision sides.

Thursday will be two weeks on Ostarine so I should start seeing some more noticeable effects from it around then.

My daytime diet is pretty much brown rice and jerk chicken, and nighttime is just my post workout and bed time intake.

Diet has been pretty strict for a few weeks now, and my training is getting pretty intense so I have been seeing some good results. I dunno how extreme the results would appear to someone else, but to myself I am definitely noticing more definition, ie top abs are popping a little bit, striations in chest, lower and middle back

Still rocking the love handles a bit, as well as the lower stomach fat, I feel like that sh*t is always the last to go.

Vision sides can take up to a couple of weeks to appear, so don't assume that one week means you are safe. Dylan posted something about dosing for S4 a while back that you should search for and read - advice for very very very slowly upping the dose from 50 and how long to wait to do so.

Top Bottom