Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ostarine /s-4 stack log

Just because you aren't experiencing sides doesn't mean it isn't working.

Just because you aren't experiencing sides doesn't mean it isn't working.

Oh I know I was just making a note of it. I can definitely tell the S4 has been working just by the intensity of my workouts and the pumps I get while I'm in the gym.

I have chest tonight so I've been loading up on the brown rice for some extra carbs. I'm ready to tear it up once I get off work!

Had a good couple days off, got some good workouts in and a nice cheat meal. Monday night I had chest, tuesday morning was boxing, wed. morning was cardio/abs, wed. night was boxing again.

I amped it up for chest on Monday, did a lot more sets than usual:

Bench Press- 5x5 @ 135, 205, 225, 235, 245
Smith Machine Incline 6 x 8-10
Incline DB- 6x8-10 > superset BB pullovers 6 x 10-15
Pulley flyes- pyramid 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 35, 30, 25, 20, 15

abs

I accidentally jumped to 245 without hitting 235, so I ended up doing two sets with 245 and wasn't able to complet my last heavy set on bench. I reached failure and powered through it with a spotter so its ok.

I noticed last night despite being much leaner from my diet and increases in training intensity, I don't look like I've lost any muscle mass. My arms and chest are about the same, my shoulders actually look bigger, yet my stomach hasn't been this skinny in a couple years since I left college. Usually if I were this skinny I would feel like crap and have to lose a lot of mass and strength, but my weight is pretty stable still (217-220)

It is tough for me to maintain mass without having a little layer on me, so it will be nice to see how this pans out as long as it continues as it has. So far this is exactly what I was going for. I still haven't lost all the fat I'm aiming to lose, but I do feel myself getting closer to my goal each day.

Here are a coupld of updated pics. Nothing too crazy but I am looking much leaner from the front view:

Had arms last night. Wasn't able to go to the gym so I kinda missed out on a really good arm workout, but I worked with what I have at home:

BB curls: 3 sets of 7 x narrow grip, 7x wide grip, 7x reverse grip @ 45 lbs
- superset with BB overhead tricep 3 sets of 30

DB French presses 3 x 6 @ 40 lbs

BB curls 3 x 5 @ 95 lbs

kick backs w/ 10 lbs 3 x 20 side grip
kick backs w/ 10 lbs 3 x 20 reverse grip
kick backs w/ 10 lbs 3 x 20 backwards grip
- superset w/ bb curls 3 x 10 normal grip and 3 x 10 reverse grip

I suprisingly got a pretty good workout despite not having heavier weight to work with, and I'm relatively sore today. Still, more of a maintenance workout than anything else.

You would surprised at what lowering the weight and increasing time under tension does for hypertrophy

You would surprised at what lowering the weight and increasing time under tension does for hypertrophy

Ya it definitely worked my arms in a way they aren't accustomed to so I suppose thats always a good thing.

I have shoulders tonight. Last week's shoulder session was pretty good so I'm excited to see what tonight holds.

Ok last night I had shoulders, I noticed on military press I was able to crank out a few extra reps each set without much difficulty. I did notice a little pinch in my bad shoulder toward the end of the workout, but nothing that lasted so I think it's good. Anyway here it was:

Military Press: 6 x10-12
Arnolds: 6 x 10-15 >superset w/ 2 sets of shrugs to failure
Clean and press: 6 x10
Lateral flyes: 6 x12-15 > superset burns following each set
Front raises: 6 x 12-15
seated Bent over rear delts: 4x12 > superset standing rear delts: 4x12
Heavy Shrugs: 4 x failure

I have to go easy on shoulders becuase I have a bad rotator cuff so I usually go higher reps and moderate to low weight. I can't really safely shoulder press 135 without a spotter and a rack.

This morning I weighed 214. I have been eating just as much but I've dropped 6 lbs in two days. It looks like its all from my belly though. I'm not dehydrated and I'm not looking smaller muscle-wise, so I guess it's ok. Part of me is worried that I dropped that much in two days, but my gut looks smaller so I guess I shouldn't complain.

It makes sense too... two days ago was week 2 of ostarine. They say it takes about two weeks for osta to kick in, and sure enough I've shed a few lbs of fat in just a couple days since I hit that two week mark. I may increase my calories a bit to avoid losing too much mass, still not sure how I feel about it...

Top Bottom