Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is there a best time

J

JC Grifter

to take arimidex? I have been taking .5mg ed in the morning a little after my first dose of dbol? Does it matter when?

As long as you take it roughly the same time every day, it should not matter that much.

Everyday

I reccomend taking arimidex everyday rather than every other day. If your going to do this than it does not matter when you take it
later

Re: Re: Everyday

I disagree. First off, if you take it everday rather than ever other day time does not matter. Think about it, it has a 50 hour half life. 48 hours in 2 days meaning you cannot vary times if your going eod

Not only this but from past experience I feel that taking it every day prevents bloat better

sk* said:

there is no difference between ed or eod, halflife is long so you can take it every other day ...

I am not trying to start a huge debate over a topic that I do not really give a shit about, but read the original question. He is asking if it matters what time he takes his arimidex during the day. The correct answer is no as long as he takes the arimidex everyday. If he takes it every other day than it DOES matter what time he takes it. Please tell me that you understand what I am saying

Top Bottom