Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it weird that my best friend hangs out with the guy that fucked my ex-fiance while we were engaged?

Im with ya bro.

I have ALOT of 'friends' that don't seem to give two shits about how their lack of loyalty comes of when it comes to my x and the peeps she hangs out with.

ya it is fucking WEIRD
this chick absolutely crushed me by fucking this guy while we were together

my best friend was there by my side this whole time

and now a few years later they are like fuckin abbot and costello hanging out like everyday....i actually got bumped cause they had plans to go to a UFC fight or soemthing...

Stay in the gym and fuck what everyone else does. "the iron never lies to you, never turns ot's back on you. Friends may come and go, but 200lbs is always 200lbs" End of story!

Wulfgar said:
ya it is fucking WEIRD
this chick absolutely crushed me by fucking this guy while we were together

my best friend was there by my side this whole time

and now a few years later they are like fuckin abbot and costello hanging out like everyday....i actually got bumped cause they had plans to go to a UFC fight or soemthing...

Find real friends. Least that's the way I felt about it. I don't need supposed friends that don't seem to have a serious issues with people that have wronged me at that level....

Re: Is it weird that my best friend hangs out with the guy that fucked my ex-fiance w

digimon7068 said:
keep your friends close. . .and your enemies even closer. . .

What kind of butt sects talk is that?

abolish the weak said:
Stay in the gym and fuck what everyone else does. "the iron never lies to you, never turns ot's back on you. Friends may come and go, but 200lbs is always 200lbs" End of story!

True true, but that would suck I feel for you.

Re: Is it weird that my best friend hangs out with the guy that fucked my ex-fiance w

digimon7068 said:
keep your friends close. . .and your enemies even closer. . .
isnt that Lao Tzu from the art of war?

Top Bottom