Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it possible to add muscle and keep fat down?

kamaboko

I've been playing with my diet and workouts forever....or so it seems. What is the trick? Does one have to bulk up, gain a shit load of fat, trim it down, then do the whole process all over again? Or is it possible to gain muscle and keep the fat under control?

Thanks

Yeah, you can gain muscle and keep from becoming a blimp. Just eat relatively clean and a few hundred cals above maintenence. Bulking up doesn't mean you have to turn into a fatboy.

if u want to gain muscle without gaining fat just follow a maintenance diet, roughly 15 X bw for total cals consumed each day with whatever macronutreint breakdown u choose, around 40/40/20 carbs/pro/fat i prefer. though you will gain muscle at a much faster rate when bulking. i prefer to do a cutting then maintenance for a while, thenb ulk during winter and fall and cutt towards spring, maintenance during summer. though i had some problems with bulking and cutting recently, hopefully thta doesnt happen next time around (ended up gaining 26 lbs and only kept 4 lbs at about 1 or 2% lower bf than when i started after i finished cutting)

Top Bottom