Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is forma stanzol also a test booster? & does it increase energy in addition to...

M

MrCalifornia

Is forma stanzol also a test booster? & does it increase energy in addition to...

preventing Man-boobs?

in other words, is it a multi-purpose, multi-talented supplement?

im thinking of running 30-40 mgs of oral dianabol so i want to prevent any gyno, you think it'll be helpful to prevent that?

and its used during cycle right?

what's the link for that again?

does anyone have a coupon code?

thanks

to clarify 3--40 mgs oral dianabol a day for 3-4 weeks which is a high dosage, so do u think forma stanzol which i think is sold by Mr. Supps is good to avoid gyno during cycle and also is something which naturally increases test?

i wouldnt run a cycle like that bud, but yes its an excellent product and would be fine at combating eastrogen on cycle, you can use it either on cycle or in pct at the correct dosages. It increases free test, so what test you have is more available. its a staple product 4 me and i always use it.

use needto10 for 10% off at mr supps.

preventing Man-boobs?

in other words, is it a multi-purpose, multi-talented supplement?

im thinking of running 30-40 mgs of oral dianabol so i want to prevent any gyno, you think it'll be helpful to prevent that?

and its used during cycle right?

what's the link for that again?

does anyone have a coupon code?

thanks

Bro it is almost impossible to keep gains from a dbol only cycle... May want to consider something else

if you can get d bol you can get test man. get some tes e, pin once a wk. The forma will be great to use while on that. just the d bol, not the best idea. yes you will hold some gains but nothing on the level of 10-12wks of tes e with the oral.

the only thing that will help with the d bol will be transderm.

yeh tansaderm would add a nice test base to the cycle good idea gymrat, use code: TEAM1003 for all discounts on transaderm.
If not get some test E buddy...

Top Bottom