Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injury Recovery Cycle - TB500, IGF-1 LR3 and low dose DECA?

Okay so the DECA + Test is a bit pricey; I'm willing to spend $100.

$50 a vial
250g/10ml Test
300g/10ml Deca

What would the most cost efficient+effective way to use this be? should I just go all test? or should I just skip it?

Dude who is helping me out said 25/g Test and 30g Deca a week for 10 weeks no need for PCT. I don't know if it will work synergisticly with TB500 or IGF-1 LR3 but I'm gonna do some more research

Idk who is helping ya but no pct after deca and test ur gonna be walkin around with a piece of spaghetti for a dick !

good points and for how long would my dick not work? these are just temporary side effects?

Also was told that I got the wrong info and hopefully those vials are more like 200mg/ml which would be very cost effective.

keep finding conflicting information regarding IGF-1 LR3... It's effects on the heart and gut are worrying...I don't know if its worth the health cost to run it. I am thinking the safest time to inject it would be immediately post-workout to maximize effectiveness of the dose and minimize side effects.

peptides should be here tommorow.

Last edited:
I'm on deca now 600 mg a week test is at 200 and my dick works just fine

My prolactin is in perfect range and my estrogen is a little bit higher than it normally is but I'm keeping it that way for mood purposes and sense of well-being when my estrogens just a little bit over 32 I feel better so right now it's at 34 and I keep it there by doing .25 mg of adex every other day!

I normally keep estrogen at 23-28

So what I'm getting at is you won't have any erectile dysfunction problems if you keep your estrogen and prolactin normal ranges it's all about hormonal balance if you have a balance without your hormones it doesn't matter if you're running test low or high or what you're doing you just have to find that sweet spot to keep everything dialed in

That's why you 100% never really know anything unless you get blood work done will just be shooting in the dark going on how you feel and that's a very dangerous thing

Being a student Deca/Test, massages and the peptides+supplies has got me broke though.

So I need a baseline and post cycle blood test? I'll probably have the money for the post cycle blood test. I'm going to convince my parents to pay for the baseline (God bless them).. can you recommend a good link on bloodtests?

Which blood test should I request? I'm basically gonna dose 100mg of Deca/Test a week for 10 weeks along with Igf-lr3 (pre or post workout) + TB500.

TB-500
1-6 3.5 gram/week
7-12 1 gram/week

IGF-LR3
30mcg preworkout/ 4 weeks

1-10 150mg twice week Dec
1-12 100mg twice week Test

14-18 Clomid 50 25 25 25
14-18 Novla 40 40 20 20

5-6 grams vit C (must be ascorbic acid) per day in split doses
5-6 grams L-lysine per day in split doses
1-3 grams L-proline per day in split doses

Here's a quote from "Peptides - The Next Frontier in Hypertrophy" on thinksteriods:

"You’ll be getting better results by using them by injecting at this time because after mechanical loading (weight training with CONcentric and ECCentric loads), your levels of specific IGF-binding proteins (like IGFBP-4 are lower) (12). IGFBP-44 is a protein which binds to IGF-1 and inhibits its anabolic effects."

Made me rethink my dose & dosing time:
IGF-1 LR3 1 hour PW @ 50mcg (will increase if no results in 2 weeks)

MGF looks like it would have promising synergy with IGF-1 LR3...

After reading about Vit. C overuse issues I've lowered the dose to 2000mg

Last edited:
TB-500
1-6 3.5 gram/week
7-12 1 gram/week

IGF-LR3
50mcg 1 hour PW

1-10 200mg EW Dec (M-Th split doses)
1-12 200mg EW Test (M-Th spit doses)

14-18 Clomid 50 25 25 25 ED
14-18 Novla 40 40 20 20 ED

2 grams vit C (must be ascorbic acid) per day in split doses
2 grams L-lysine per day in split doses
.5 grams L-proline per day in split doses

Last edited:
welcome thatdudeoverthere, so far the best source I've found for info on peptides and steriods are conversations with members here and the website thinksteriods (the dude holds a degree in analytical chemistry and did further study into medicinal chemistry).

Top Bottom