Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IML's Deca-Drol Max & ULTRA MALE Rx Log! (SUPER DETAILED, WINNING RECIPES!)

DeathMetal

]Welcome one and all to my next phase of what seems to be the long road of my recomposition! The fine folk at Iron Mag Lab's have been so gracious as to provide me with a bottle of two of their newest products - DECA-DROL MAX and ULTRA MALE Rx - the links are right there for you to examine their fine products, and I highly recommend dipping in to the forums while you're there.

This log will be an 8-week history of the aforementioned products. There will be a STUPID level of detail in this log, so stay tuned, and I hope we can all learn something along the way!

Picture004.jpg

HISTORY

About 18 months ago I finally got off my ass and decided that ENOUGH IS ENOUGH and have set very clear goals for myself to get in to shape. I'll let the pictures do the talking, as you can see progress has been a little slow, albeit consistent!
YTDProgress.png

DIET
Diet, diet, DIET. That's what getting in shape is ALL about, I've come to find! I was running low carbs and fats and super-high protein until I hit at wall at 190lbs. I then did a cycle of Cyanostane, which did a wonderful job, READ THE LOG HERE, but lo, still at the same weight. That's when I discovered the WONDERS of carb cycling. This diet is nothing short of AMAZING and I recommend it to anyone looking to break through a plateau! We will be running the CARB CYCLING DIET as follows, I'll spare you the math:

THERE WILL BE NO CHEAT MEALS DURING THESE 4 WEEKS, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE EXTRA TSP NATTY PB HERE AND THERE! PERIOD!

HIGH CARB DAY (MONDAY, THURSDAY)
Protein = 240g (960 cal)
Carbs = 264g (1056 cal)
Fat = 42g (378cal)
TOTAL = 2394 calories

LOW CARB DAY (TUESDAY, FRIDAY)
Protein = 240g (960 cal)
Carbs = 198g (792 cal)
Fat = 42g (378cal)
TOTAL = 2130 calories

NO CARB DAY (HUMP-DAY, WEEKENDS)
Protein = 240g (960 cal)
Carbs = 30g (120 cal)
Fat = 42g (378cal)
TOTAL = 1458 calories

I've found one can easily stick to this diet if all foodstuffs are prepared well in advance, so diet is as follows:

WAKEUP - 10g BCAA
7AM - Meal 1
11AM - Meal 2
2PM - POST WORKOUT SHAKE
5PM - Meal 3
8PM - Dinner w/ teh missus
11PM - 3/4-cup 1% Cottage Cheese, 2tsp Natty PB

Yup, this is it day-in-day out. Oh, LOTS of fibrous veggies!

SUPPLEMENTS
I try to take as little of these as possible and keep my diet very diverse. For this reason, supplements are only taken INTRA and POST-WORKOUT, as follows

Picture001.jpg

THREAD UPDATES

Sunday mornings we'll give everything the grand update.

WK36 - 181.4lbs.
Ok, moving in to things here we're at 181.4lbs.

http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo137/MetalMaxima/Recompisition/Deca-Drol Max WK36/WK36Images.png

Evolution.png

SPICY PORK LOIN 3,5hrs PREP
Now, on to the food for the week! I am making a pork tenderlion, which is kinda high in fat until...

http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo137/MetalMaxima/Recompisition/Deca-Drol Max WK36/Picture010.jpg

...you hack the shit out of it. After that, it's off to the crockpot overnight.

http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo137/MetalMaxima/Recompisition/Deca-Drol Max WK36/Picture011.jpg

http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo137/MetalMaxima/Recompisition/Deca-Drol Max WK36/Picture012.jpg

Toss it in with an onion, garlic cloves, water, and some seasoning. Now it's time to prepare your veggies!

http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo137/MetalMaxima/Recompisition/Deca-Drol Max WK36/Picture016.jpg

Prepare the mushrooms with a bit of low sodium teriyaki. FYI: That's breakfast in the background. 1/2 cup lean steak, 8 egg whites, 2 cups spinach.

http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo137/MetalMaxima/Recompisition/Deca-Drol Max WK36/Picture017.jpg

DRAIN EVERYTHING. Shred the pork and veggies, DO NOT MIX, YET.

In order to get our fats in for the day, we're going to need some natty PB. So take 1 cup natty PB, 2 tbsp low sodium soy, crushed red pepper, ginger, and garlic powder to taste. Add 1 cup water, then MIX BY HAND WITH THE PORK. WARNING: THIS SAUCE IS STUPIDLY ADDICTIVE

http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo137/MetalMaxima/Recompisition/Deca-Drol Max WK36/Picture020.jpg

Now, mix everything together, pack, and you're good to go!

http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo137/MetalMaxima/Recompisition/Deca-Drol Max WK36/Picture022.jpg

TRAIN STRONG, WE ESTABLISH LIFT BASELINES THIS WEEK.[/quote]

in. great so far

Updates are coming, folks, just been a HELLA busy week at work and home. If carb cycling were a woman I'd leave my wife for her. Baseline week is going well so far, going to TRY and update the lifting graphs before picture day (Saturday for this week) as to not be too overbearing.

Strength is right about where I would expect it to be considering the constant caloric deficit and current duration of "serious" commitment to lifting.

Train strong, folks...I will be!

WK37 - 179.2lbs. (-1.2lbs.)
Sweet, down another 1.2lbs, which is what I would expect or so. Now, LET IT BE KNOWN NOW, after 7 weeks of 0 sugar or alcohol, I did some serious damage at a party this weekend, so next week's weigh-in may be a little skewed. FWIW, it was well worth it and I had a freaking blast. No worries, though, even if I lose a week we'll still be back where we need to be by WK38.

Should have had these updates sooner, but prepping the house for my son (due January!) has been taking quite a toll on my free time. Lifts for the week are still on paper, they's a comin'! Pics look different this week because the normal camera was not available. Boo.

WK37.jpg

WK37Historical.jpg

STARTING MEASUREMENTS
Ok, let's get some measurables going on in here as well. Didn't do this last time, but with each thread I'm going to be refining my data capture to better see what works and what doesn't.
Arms (Flat/Flexed) - 14.5" / 16"
Chest - 40.5"
Quads - 22.25"
Hips - 36" (<-- which is really odd considering how 34" pants are falling off
)

CASSEROLE or SOMETHING 4.25hrs PREP
($61 for all WK37 food)

The total cost includes the food depicted above, plus 5lbs low-salt 1% cottage cheese, a few cases of diet Dew, and natty PB w/ flax

This is just somewhat of an amalgam this week, so we're using
32oz Generic Tomato Sauce
6lbs. Chicken breast
4lbs. Bell Peppers
2lbs. Hot peppers
2lbs. Red Onions
3lbs. Top Round

Food.jpg

Easily enough, chop everything up (BUT LEAVE THE BELL PEPPERS AND TOP ROUND OUT!), toss it in a big ass pan, and cook for 2 hours on 400F. Season accordingly, I only added garlic salt. Once it cools, add the peppers - this will help add some variety to the texture. Cook the rice separately and grill the top round. Add the top round after it cools - the drippings do NOT mix well with rest of this.

Taa-daa! Ugly, but damn tasty, cheap, and hella nutritious.

WK37Food.jpg

Lo, much to my chagrin I have to update close to two week's worth of lifting in one hit...such is life. Alright, generally speaking, all lift sets follow the pattern as such:

Warm-up set @ 10 reps
60 - 70% working set @ 8 reps w/ drop set to failure
Working set @ 8 reps w/ drop set to failure

...so that's 3 sets unless specifically noted per exercise, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF:
-Delts (all)
-Squats

...these are done as 5 set ramp-ups with the super set occurring on the latter two sets

LIFTS THUS FAR

Generally speaking, even only a week in to the stuff, my libido is WAY up when compared to WK1 (control week) and prior 2. With the kid on the way, my stress level is through the roof, and I swear to you sex has been the LAST thing on my mind until this week, so...awesome! I'm feeling more and more confident pushing bigger numbers with each session, so I think WK4 will have some VERY good results. We'll see!

No sides to report thus far, although my appetite seems to be up. The only thing I fantasize more than p*ssy these days is a big bowl of brown rice, steak/fish and some well cooked hot peppers. Don't know if continuing the cut is wise, we'll take a look at the pics Sunday, because holy hell am I hungry.

Normally I will update this after every session, count on that moving forward, took awhile to update the templates.

01WK38Monday.jpg

02WK38Tuesday.jpg

03WK38Wednesday.jpg

04WK38Thursday.jpg

Top Bottom