Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IML's Deca-Drol Max & ULTRA MALE Rx Log! (SUPER DETAILED, WINNING RECIPES!)

great stuff, cant wait to see what this weeks meal is going to be.
hopefully the energy can catch up to the other attributes.

Thanks for the great log!
One thing, the pics arent working. Photobucket is sayong they dont exist. Could you use tinypic.com instead?

WK38 189.6lbs (+9.8lbs.)
When I first started this whole carb cycling journey, I believe I read not in one, not two, but THREE places all stating, "DON'T CHEAT, NOT ONCE, IT'S A DOWNWARD SPIRAL". Holy hell, was the past 10 days or so ever a testament to this. So last weekend was my friend's VIP bottle service 30th, followed by a gorge fest on Sunday, and a shit ton of natty PB and sunbutter this week. Couple that with a shit-ton of diet soda (far more than normal), and I've got a TON of water weight, and my mouth tastes like a salt lick.

That aside, still hitting all my daily macros and training like a psychopath on lifting days. No negative sides thus far, although LIBIDO IS WAY THE F*CK UP (SRSLY), so we're still running on all gears for WK2, just gotta get back on track with the DISCIPLINED carb cycling I've been running for the past 6 weeks!

Ill try and update the recipe for this week, spicy flounder and steak, probably my FAVORITE recipe I run in this mix. I have the pics but I'm heading to bed early so I can smash chest tomorrow.

Picture1.gif

WK38Progress.gif

Thanks for the great log!
One thing, the pics arent working. Photobucket is sayong they dont exist. Could you use tinypic.com instead?

I'll try it out for this weeks update!

WEEK 40 RECIPE
Surf-n-Turf Veggie Overload

Ok, if there was any ONE recipe I'd call my MAGNUM, this is it - low cal, super tasty, mega filling. Here's the goods:

2lbs. lean top round
6lbs. Tilapia
3lbs. Cabbage
2.5lbs Baby Asparagus
4lbs. Hot Peppers
2lbs. Brown Rice
1 packet Italian Dressing

Picture001.jpg

Start by making the Italian dressing and marinate your fish overnight. You also want to season the hell out of the steak and let this sit overnight as well.

Picture006.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Grill the steak. Cook the fish at 425F for about 8 minutes in an oven, USE A RACK - this will minimzie any fat carrover from the dressing. While you're grilling and baking, toss the asparagus in to the leftover dressing, allow to soak up some of the flavor.

Grill the asparagus at 425F as well once everything is done. Keep the cabbage and red peppers RAW. Chop and mix.

Now here's the beauty of this meal: Every week I use the same containers, yeah? Well this week, IT'S STUFF TO THE BRIM. That should keep you nice and fueled throughout the week! Updates in a few days, stay hungry!

Picture011.jpg

WK40 SUMMARY
As I would completely expect, strength is absolutley up and I fucking killed it on deads and shoulder presses. Every day thus far I've been able to push it harder, so there's no doubt the product is doing its work. Libido is still kicking very well, so for a PH, I'm quite happy with everything to date. No pics this week, I'll have updated pics up next week.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

WK41 RECIPE - MEDITERRANEAN STYLE CHICKEN

NOTE: This is a REALLY cheap, REALLY tasty one, guys!!!

Ingredients
1 Bushel Fresh Basil
2 Cans black olives
10oz. Sun dried tomatoes
6.5lbs ckicken breast
Oregano flakes
EVOO

Picture002.jpg

Alright, simply enough, you're going to slice the black olives and evenly combine 1tbsp EVOO, oregano and basil to taste, and dump all that together with the black olives and sub dried tomatoes.

Picture003.jpg

Wrap in foil, cook for 70mins at 425*F, AND YOU'RE DONE.

Picture004.jpg

Now, for veggies this week we're keeping it simple, folks. Massive sack o' spinach, brown rice for cab days. Pregnant wives don't care for packing 30 cups of spinach, lol

Picture006.jpg

Log looks great. Gonna have to try some of those recipes. Also great idea of bulk cooking. I'll be checking in again.

Goodluck!
From My Droid!

Top Bottom