Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Im very worried :( expert advice please

does smoking weed have a negative effect while on? A doctor friend of mine told me to tell him not to do it while on a cycle. What is the reason for that? I read something about it making your blood pressure higher and it increasing your risk of heart attack.

KBgrl said:
does smoking weed have a negative effect while on? A doctor friend of mine told me to tell him not to do it while on a cycle. What is the reason for that? I read something about it making your blood pressure higher and it increasing your risk of heart attack.
KB..in all honesty I dont know much about weed..Ive only smoked it a few times in my entire life....I think its great!!! on that point, I will say that my breathing is so effortless and the heavy feeling I guess I normally have in my chest seems to go away....I think thats a" feeling" from being stoned tho, I really dont know the physical effects it actually produces upon the body....except that sex is insane and my orgasm lasts for an eternity......

I dont' know much about weed either (tried inhaling once, ... it didn't work) - however the general rule when you are running a cycle is to avoid anything else that would add additional stress to your body. That includes alcohol & other shit that just could probably normally be processed by the body, but when you are running a cycle, esp w/ heavy doses, why add more when you really need to give your system optimal chances for processing the chemicals & recovery.

KB, I don't think it's the weed. Lots of folks smoke while on cycle with no problems (there's a thread to that effect in the anabolic forum right now). It's a very low-dose intoxicant (unlike alcohol) and doesn't cause the same problems that high-dose intoxicants do (liver stress, etc.).

Top Bottom