Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Im very worried :( expert advice please

KBgrl

The friend I was talking about in my previous post who had the high blood pressure and nose bleeds had a pain in his chest this morning right after shooting. He said it was a sharp pain by his heart. Why would that happen right after a shot? It was IM no IV.. it couldnt have acted that fast!??! Someone PLEASE give me some literature that will scare the crap out of him so he will stop. I can't take it anymore. I'm so worried about him.

First of all, the person he got it from is an asshole and pretends to be his friend but I know he really hates him and is extremely jealous. Is it possible that there are other things he could have put in the vials to harm him. I might be thinking crazy but these sides are not normal. I think hes still doing 1000mg test, 400mg eq a week.

Please help.
Thanks so much!
KB

It's common that when injecting that you get some of the anabolic in the blood stream through a vein. When this happens the chest will feel real heavy and you might even start coughing really hard, it usually only last for a few minutes, but you lungs can hurt for days. It is something that just happens, BUT of course it could be a more serious problem, but it sounds like he nicked a vien and got some in there. Of course you can look on the net and probably find some papers that say anabolics shrinks your penis, im serious, I believe there are so papers on it, it's complete bs of course, but if my husband thought it was true, i guarantee you he would stop cold turkey. Best of luck to him and message me if you need to talk about it KB :)

i would be nervous about getting oil in my bloodstream. not sure on the specifics, but that would definitely make someone feel a little pressure instantly as it travels back to the heart.

No one should be getting anything into the bloodstream via a vein when doing an IM injection. It's not common, it's irresponsible.

Always draw back on the plunger before injecting. If you get blood, pull out the needle and hit another spot, then recheck.

He could have drug-induced lupus anti-coagulant from whatever shit he's dumping in, esp a vein. His symptoms could be that of a pulmonary embolism. Dead man walking.

He better be careful.

It's one thing if you hit a vein with a small amount of clean US made gear, another with a large bolus of vet or bathtub brew shit.

W6

wilson6 said:
His symptoms could be that of a pulmonary embolism. Dead man walking.

He better be careful.

W6

:( :( :( . what is a pulmonary embolism? what should I tell him to do? What further symptoms should he watch for?

I apologize, I didn't mean common as in every injection, but I do know a lot of people who have had it happen to them once, It's a very bad thing to do, a little gets in there if you happen to nick a vein on the way in and it's not like putting straight into the vein, it's just the surrounding oil does get into the vein. It is very dangerous.

I read about PE:(

he also smokes weed and I found this..

"Effects on the Heart

One study has indicated that a user’s risk of heart attack more than quadruples in the first hour after smoking marijuana(8). The researchers suggest that such an effect might occur from marijuana’s effects on blood pressure and heart rate and reduced oxygen-carrying capacity of blood."

so he has this recent high blood pressure, nose bleeds, headaches, the chest pain this morning AND smokes weed... Wonderful. I swear.. I don't understand why people would do this harm to themselves to gain some weight. it's insane.

Can some people react different to others while taking steriods? what could be causing these symptoms? maybe it has nothing to do with the steroids!?!?

KBgrl said:

:( :( :( . what is a pulmonary embolism? what should I tell him to do? What further symptoms should he watch for?

An embolism is a small bubble of air that can act as a clot and in some cases can pass to the heart. Embolisms can lead to clots. Sometimes the only way to clear the embolism is to take Heparin which creates a new problem...

Is he using Eq or is he using Tren? I know a lot of guys who suffer chest pains from Tren

I forgot to add....

If his blood pressure is high enough to create nose bleeds, his heart valves are receiving the same pressure and that sharp chest pain could be his heart trying to beat harder to keep up. It feels like someone punching you in the chest.

Tell him to take some aspirin as soon as possible. The aspirin will help thin his blood and chemically it helps the heart pulse or fire better. If he is getting nosebleeds, his body is telling him it is time for a rest.

Try droping the Eq and reducing the test as soon as possible and watch for signs like lethargy and blue colored facial tones....

And if this continues for a couple more days, he should see a doctor

KB...IMO a 1000mg of test is alot!!! to say the least, coupled with 400mgs of EQ...thats alot of juice...sides become very appearent at 1000mgs of test....period. the risk to benefit ratio goes downhill at those numbers, IMO...

Top Bottom