Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i'm coming down with a nasty cold...

sore throat... i can't hear out of one ear... and i'm sneezing. i was gonna start gymming again this week (now that i know where the school weight room is) but i'm thinking it's best not to right now, right?

i'm also debating comfort food AKA drive thru. i feel like shit.

yeah i guess i'll have to go to the store and buy some campbell's homestyle...

this sucks :(

can i get a thumbs up to buy some saltines too? i love that with soup... :)

drink orange juice and tea with honey for the sore throat , and get a heating pad for your ear it helps with the pain . hope you get well soon . LH25

the soup is on the stove, and phem i did buy whole wheat crackers :)

i've been popping vitamins, drinking oj, green tea in amounts that i think will burst my bladder... and lots of strawberries (they were fresh at the store... yummy!)

cross your fingers that this will go away soon...

I sooo cannot spell this word I'm about to try:

eccinachea.

Oh, you know what I mean! That vitamin for colds!!! I've never tried it, but friends of mine swear by it.

I have been bitching and moaning about my allergies on this board for since Labor Day. So wimpy at the gym on account of those awful pills that say they'll make you drowsy but actually turn you into Sunny von Bulow!

(For the youngsters on the board, she is the most famous comatose person I could think of.)

It sucks!!!

Top Bottom