Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If someone walked up to you in the gym and asked if you were using roids...

If someone were to ask, how would you respond?

• Yes son, I am

Votes: 63 10.6%
  • No sir

Votes: 290 48.9%
  • Who are you? None of your business

Votes: 240 40.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd take it as a compliment.

and laugh all the way to the parking lot.

take it as a compliment, and deny as everyone in the gym will soon know. guys being guys they will usually ask that type of question with suspicion and derision, to justify the fact that you have surpassed them.

id tell them no. most people look at juice as cheating. i look at it as a better way to get a great physique. suppliments are cheating as well if you look at it the same way. but i agree, i take it as a compliment. i get asked a lot even before i used them. i was always a big guy. i tell them i use a lot of suppliments and a good diet with intense training. it really is none of their business.

I would look at the moron and ask him the following:

Being that i dont know you and you seem to be comftorable with asking me such a personal question..let me ask you this..are you gay? if not, then does your wife love it in the ass? Hey aren't you on meagans law website...if you can answer the following..then it will be my pleasure to answer yours...until then...WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO ME?

swordfish151 said:
I would look at the moron and ask him the following:

Being that i dont know you and you seem to be comftorable with asking me such a personal question..let me ask you this..are you gay? if not, then does your wife love it in the ass? Hey aren't you on meagans law website...if you can answer the following..then it will be my pleasure to answer yours...until then...WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO ME?

No, YES, no. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom