Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I want to start incorporating more mushrooms into my diet ...

depends entirely on what you mean by "healthy"
they have virtually no nutritional value, so they may help "fill you up" without consuming many calories. but if you want to start eating healthy pick, you know all you got to do is start posting up in the diet section, ask for advice and follow it :)

heard they make u a fun guy

oh no you did-tant

they have virtually no nutritional value, so they may help "fill you up" without consuming many calories. but if you want to start eating healthy pick, you know all you got to do is start posting up in the diet section, ask for advice and follow it :)

Of course they have nutritional value. You can't forget about the phytochemicals and antioxidant properties.

btw, I don't want to post in the diet section ... I want to post amongst my peeps :)

o rly?

sorry pick, i was oversimplifying it for you. i didnt realise you were knowledgable about diet and nutrition.
so only people in c+c are "your peeps?"
bit harsh, no?

sorry pick, i was oversimplifying it for you. i didnt realise you were knowledgable about diet and nutrition.
so only people in c+c are "your peeps?"
bit harsh, no?

you are misguided in Arts and Sciences

e.g., the science of nutrition & the art of scoring poon

Top Bottom