Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I think I need to change my tatics...

who gives a fuck about kissing

kissing only leads to clothes on the floor in a few seconds anyway

and teach him what he is doing wrong. the last dumb bitch he was with prolly told him to do it this way, so he is only following orders. give the guy a break

thats her point. to a women, if you suck at kissing, then you will suck in bed too.

Frisky - Just tell him that you want him to fuck you, you want to be fucked like a real woman...he'll most likely cum rolling on the condom and there's your out.

Trust me, you wont actually have to fuck him.

maybe if so many guys are bad kissers, maybe you're the bad kisser

bad kissing is something I've always been willing to deal with, because it's easy to fix. You sure you couldn't tell him to slow down? I know he's too aggressive. Unless it's his lips. Can't fix that.

Cindy... im sure he's fixable but in all honesty... I'm way beyond the fixing stage, been there done that and it was a constant teaching for a year.

Who cares about kissing anyways? Did you at least find out if he's got a big schlong?

well of course, I crotch grab before I agree to the date ... but big schlong does not always mean good in the sack. The guy I was with for 2 years was just above average and He was awesome..,. miss my cowbow ... My last relationship of a year was the student guy... had to teach him everything, it turned into more work than fun and he was well endowed... what a waste. :rolleyes:

I guess the dating scene is different when youre 30+, if I'm trying to get with a female I usually talk her up, say some cocky dumb shit and make her laugh. Then set up plans (usually go out and party with all the homies) take her back home and fondle each other. I find that going on dates are awkward and stupid, because no one acts themselves and its easier to loosen up with some drank and your close friends. Add in a little bud and youre gonna have a successful evening.

Who says you have to do the right thing?? That sounds boring as hell and is a turn off. The guy is prolly getting bored and wants some action so he was overly aggressive (and prolly a bad kisser as it is) because youve been passive and boring. I dunno thats my take.

lol... I don't do bars with dates because thats not my normal scene... I'm way to old to pretend to be someone I'm not... and I must say I've never had a complaint, I'm one hell of a good time :qt:

thats her point. to a women, if you suck at kissing, then you will suck in bed too.

Frisky - Just tell him that you want him to fuck you, you want to be fucked like a real woman...he'll most likely cum rolling on the condom and there's your out.

Trust me, you wont actually have to fuck him.

Now you know what the hell you are talking about ... Thats my point! I'm not all into making a mark on the bed post finding the right one... so if you don't pass my first requirement then why should I go even further?

LOL, I had something close to that happen to me.... but it was while we were kissing... go figure lol

maybe if so many guys are bad kissers, maybe you're the bad kisser

I guess what is classified as bad kissing is subjective to each individual...

I've been told I'm a great kisses... hey maybe they lied eh? Who knows... but they sure didn't want to go anywhere when I decided It wasn't working. I'm passionate about everything I do... and if within the first two seconds of the first kiss im not ready to rip my clothes of... then he's not doing it the way I like. Maybe its selfish... kissing is a big deal to me... it all works in harmony if done right.

And I have soft lips dammit!

Top Bottom