Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i need lifting advice.

suprfly76

i work out mon. tues. wed. fri. and sat. i do a half hour of cardion on mon. and chest and tri's. i da a hour of cardio on tues. on wed. i do a half hour of cardio and legs on fri. i do a half hour cardio and back and bi's. on sat i do hour of cardio. i'm looking for advice on what lifts i should do on these days to get bulked up. i'm new to the game so i'm not real sure. i'm willing to take any constructive criticism. thanks!

Unless you have to do it, DROP SOME OF THE CARDIO!!!!! If you're lookin to bulk you need to keep cardio to a minimum. Basic lifts for "bulking" are multijoint movements like squats, deadlifts, pullups, and bench press. Keep it simple and heavy. Look to keep your reps in the range of 6-8.

Freak Show said:
Unless you have to do it, DROP SOME OF THE CARDIO!!!!! If you're lookin to bulk you need to keep cardio to a minimum. Basic lifts for "bulking" are multijoint movements like squats, deadlifts, pullups, and bench press. Keep it simple and heavy. Look to keep your reps in the range of 6-8.

I agree.

Drop cardio or reduce. Go for bench presses (or incline), shoulder presses, squats, barbell rows, deadlifts, skull crushers, and barbell curls for biceps. Make sure u at least do these and you'll grow real fast.

I hope your doing cardio after you work out!!!!!!! I can bulk with alot of cardio, just have to eat more!!!!! Last bulk cycle I ate 8000-10000 cal per day- all clean!!!!!!!

Ye but i bet most of it converted to fat theres not enough time in the day to eat 10,000 and for it to get absorbed......still 10000 calories is a task........are u sure it wasnt Kilojoules?

If you wanna bulk up eat plenty of food, I dont know exactly how much, that's for you to decide. I do know that 10,000 calories per day is probably a bit much. Deadlifts and squats are the best exercises for overall mass.

Top Bottom