Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i need an on gear workout, off gear workout!!!help!!!!

lsutigers

i need a workout, and workout advice?? ongear workout/offgear workout HELP!!!

hi everyone. pretty new here, love this site!!! awesome advice!!!!well, here goes

been working out for about ten years, do about the same workout all the time. I go postal if i'm in the gym more than 1.25 hr/day. this is what i do.

day 1
flat bench 4x8 225lbs,275,315,345
incline bench 4x8
decline bench4x8
pec deck4x10

day2

elliptical x25min

shoulders
military barbell 4x8
lateral raises 4x8
upright rows 4x8
shoulder shrugs 4x 10-12

day 3

elliptical x 25 min

back

lat pulldowns 4x10
t-bar 4x10
rows 4x10

day 4

tri's/bis

barbell curls 4x8
dumbell curls 4x8
preacher or hammer strength 4x 8

weighted dips 4x8
french press 4x8
tricep pushdown 4x10

day 5

legs
squats 4x8
leg ext
leg curls
calf raises
leg press

abs

decline weighted ball sit ups 3x a week

that is it. i've done 2 cycles with a little success, but have learned alot here .
Now i need a better work out on gear and off gear.

i think i'm over working out some parts without enough rest. I'd like to get everyting worked out in 3-4 days. how much rest do i need??? also, i just tried the dorian yates sample work outs at his website. it just does not seem like enough.. i also have problems getting my biceps to grow. they need help.

helpp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my workout is old clue me in guys!!!!

Last edited:
hey bro...what are you training goals? do you want to get stronger? get bigger? what are your stats? are you "on" now or "off"?

Illuminati said:
hey bro...what are you training goals? do you want to get stronger? get bigger? what are your stats? are you "on" now or "off"?

THANKS FOR THE REPLY. I AM 5'11'', 195LBS. I'M STRONG NOW. I WANT SOME SIZE, ESPECIALLY MY BICEPS AND LEGS. MY GOALS ARE TO INCREASE IN SIZE AND KEEP IT. I AM CURRENTLY GETTING READY TO GET ON MY GEAR . I JUST WANT TO GET MY WORKOUT STRAIGHT BEFORE I DO.OVERALL, I WANT TO BULK UP!!!

Last edited:
lsutigers said:
THANKS FOR THE REPLY. I AM 5'11'', 195LBS. I'M STRONG NOW. I WANT SOME SIZE, ESPECIALLY MY BICEPS AND LEGS. MY GOALS ARE TO INCREASE IN SIZE AND KEEP IT. I AM CURRENTLY GETTING READY TO GET ON. I JUST WANT TO GET MY WORKOUT STRAIGHT BEFORE I DO.OH, I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ANGELS AND DEMONS IF THAT IS WHERE YOUU GOT ILLUMINATI FROM, GREAT BOOK!!!!

Just keep lifting heavy with intensity. You'll recover faster on gear, so you may want hit each bodypart twice a week, although some like to stay with the once a week while on. It's a matter of preference. You have your post-cycle therapy planned out?

no, i didn't get Illuminati from that book. I got the name from doing some research on the formation of the Federal Reserve Board. Illuminati is a secret society of elitest who's intention is to take of the world by controlling the banking system. there is more to it than that, but is the jest of it.

Anyway, like booey said, keep hitting it hard with lots of intensity. the gear will will help tremendously with recovery, so you might want to consider a training split that will hit each body part 2x's per week. you said that you have 10 years of training, so you should know what's works best for you body. put up a post with what your ideas are, and im sure that you will get feedback....

as far as keeping gains, make sure you have your PCT ready. that cannot be stressed enough.

Top Bottom