Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i have a serious issue with my clothes

blueta2 said:
Listen, when I see a dude with muscles and he wears a tight shirt, I love it and I do not think AT ALL he is showing off.
That's like some babe getting implants and wearing a tight sports bra to cover them puppies.
I was always buggin my guy to wear tight shirts cause he has a great body, but he feels like you do and doesn't want to show off.
Forget modesty.......show them muscles

believe me my shirts are tight and i do show it off

but i have a hard time finding shirts that are relatively loose that i actually like

i just catch shit for it that's all

people are quick to mention how they don't like something instead of how much they like something

i need to chill with girls who like this kind of shit

hey covergrl :qt:

swole said:
thanks man, i will when i'm all done/tan/not fat

gotta catch my plane, feeling made insecure today

thanks errbody!!!!
im never tan, except i got a little more tan from this vacation, and we will probably always think of ourselves as fat small noobs, it comes with the constant need to be bigger and better.

vixensghost said:
Am I the only one who thinks he's got other issues besides clothes?

;-)

plz splain kthanx

swole said:
believe me my shirts are tight and i do show it off

but i have a hard time finding shirts that are relatively loose that i actually like

i just catch shit for it that's all

people are quick to mention how they don't like something instead of how much they like something

i need to chill with girls who like this kind of shit

hey covergrl :qt:

hey there Stud Muffin :qt:

vixensghost said:
Dear God. The tight clothes must have cut off the blood supply to your funny bone... :)

listen

my vagina is bleeding today, be gentle

Top Bottom