Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i have a serious issue with my clothes

swole said:
how much does such a shirt run, this is a great idea

If you got a place like the suit section of any nice department store they will help you find shirts that fit and have in house tailors... to take them in where needed.

Same with men's warehouse and what not.

heatherrae said:
People just are trying to criticize you because they are jealous.

You ever hear the expression "the nail that sticks up gets pounded down?" Well, that is what is happening.

Only Americans men wear their clothes so damned sloppy baggy anyway. You would fit right in in Europe.

My clothing problem is that jeans don't ever fit me well. I wear lots of dresses instead. If I get a pair of jeans to fit my ass, they gap at the waist, unless I wear low rise. However, if I wear low rise, it never covers my entire butt and when I sit down, my butt hangs out. I swear that is why those super long women's shirts that look like dresses worn over jeans got so popular. Girls built like me got sick of their asses hanging out the low rises so they cover up with those shirts...lol.
:rolleyes:

quit trying to turn everyone into a faggot

i was at my friends house yesterday playing bocce in the hot sun and refused to take my shirt off while my other 3 friends were shirtless

i am the biggest one out of them all

they kept tellling me cmon just take your damn shirt off you're the biggest one here

i kept it on :( seriously i'm fucked in the head lately

i didn't want comments, it doesn't make sense, i lift to reach my potential, look/feel good for myself (and special ladies - but only the ones i care about - not for attention from everyone) and yet i refused to show it off in front of my own friends

what is WRONG WITH ME?!??!?

Well since the Soprano's wrapped up, can you maybe not get some of your clothes from them?

lol....kidding! In all seriousness, aren't you Italian and your mom makes your clothes?!

ok for real.....no, I have no trouble finding clothes since I wear a moo-moo.

Depends on the tailor and the material. Mine have run me from $80-$200. Not that bad... Call some suit places and sometimes they have a guy there. You can also check out some high end stores like Barneys but it will cost ya! A co-worker of mine uses a China men who comes over to the US once a month for 3 days and takes your order and bring it back his next trip. HAND MADE AND VERY HIGH QUALITY. Shirts are $200 and suits are $600 but they are fucking GREAT!

swole said:
how much does such a shirt run, this is a great idea

swole said:
i was at my friends house yesterday playing bocce in the hot sun and refused to take my shirt off while my other 3 friends were shirtless

they kept tellling me cmon just take your damn shirt off you're the biggest one here

i didn't want comments, it doesn't make sense, i lift to reach my potential, look/feel good for myself (and special ladies - but only the ones i care about - not for attention from everyone) and yet i refused to show it off in front of my own friends

my friends have only seen me take my shirt off once this summer, if i change shirts from sweat or something i go hide behind a tree.

my one friend saved a video on his phone of me changing my shirt in the gym locker room lookin jacked after a workout that he loves to show people when the topic of me takin my shirt off comes up. but im also prolly fatter than you though

Some designers are making them. Athletic fit is what they are calling it. That's how I buy my suits. 46 Athletic Cut

nimbus said:
i wish they made tshirts that accomodated v-tapers better; all my tshirts are either too tight around my shoulders, or are too loose around my waist and look like dresses :(

swole said:

You're like most and do not like being put on the spot. Nothing wrong with you

bold text: :worried:

SublimeZM said:
my friends have only seen me take my shirt off once this summer, if i change shirts from sweat or something i go hide behind a tree.

my one friend saved a video on his phone of me changing my shirt in the gym locker room lookin jacked after a workout that he loves to show people when the topic of me takin my shirt off comes up. but im also prolly fatter than you though

where is your thread?

Top Bottom