Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i have a serious issue with my clothes

heatherrae said:
People just are trying to criticize you because they are jealous.

You ever hear the expression "the nail that sticks up gets pounded down?" Well, that is what is happening.

it's the women, they think i'm showing off and tell me to dress more "normal"

which makes sense in a way, i could wear loose clothes, but every nice shirt is TIGHT

some love it while some hate it and see me as an arrogant meathead when in reality i am a chill and smiling person who doesn't want to come across that way

but when they get to know me it's a different story

whatever, i'm lost today

it doesn't matter what i wear, my clothes always wind up the same way. torn off by crowds of lusting women......

swole said:
i was at my friends house yesterday playing bocce in the hot sun and refused to take my shirt off while my other 3 friends were shirtless

i am the biggest one out of them all

they kept tellling me cmon just take your damn shirt off you're the biggest one here

i kept it on :( seriously i'm fucked in the head lately

i didn't want comments, it doesn't make sense, i lift to reach my potential, look/feel good for myself (and special ladies - but only the ones i care about - not for attention from everyone) and yet i refused to show it off in front of my own friends

what is WRONG WITH ME?!??!?
modesty is attractive.

I do for the quality and the control. I can pick any pattern I want and design it too. Plus for going out, I like it cause they are not as long as the normal dress shirt so if I wear it untucked, it does not hit my knees. I can wear at work and play. So for the money it is worth it.

covergrl80 said:
Why did you have to have such a shirt made for you? :worried:

SublimeZM said:
my friends have only seen me take my shirt off once this summer, if i change shirts from sweat or something i go hide behind a tree.

my one friend saved a video on his phone of me changing my shirt in the gym locker room lookin jacked after a workout that he loves to show people when the topic of me takin my shirt off comes up. but im also prolly fatter than you though

Video taping guys other guys in the locker room is uber fucking gay.

My roommate has a terrible time shopping for clothes to fit her as well. She has a tiny waist and a big ole J-lo butt. poor girl can't find a good fitting pair of jeans to save her life. You should get things tailored, swole.

swole said:
it's the women, they think i'm showing off and tell me to dress more "normal"

which makes sense in a way, i could wear loose clothes, but every nice shirt is TIGHT

some love it while some hate it and see me as an arrogant meathead when in reality i am a chill and smiling person who doesn't want to come across that way

but when they get to know me it's a different story

whatever, i'm lost today
post some post cycle pics bro im eager.

and fuck the haters, your a good looking smart strong dude, get your head out of the gutter, your not a shortfatfvirgin either

nefertiti said:
My roommate has a terrible time shopping for clothes to fit her as well. She has a tiny waist and a big ole J-lo butt. poor girl can't find a good fitting pair of jeans to save her life. You should get things tailored, swole.

Tell your roommate I can relate. I can ONLY wear Lucky Brand jeans.

Top Bottom