Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i have a serious issue with my clothes

SublimeZM said:
my friends have only seen me take my shirt off once this summer, if i change shirts from sweat or something i go hide behind a tree.

my one friend saved a video on his phone of me changing my shirt in the gym locker room lookin jacked after a workout that he loves to show people when the topic of me takin my shirt off comes up. but im also prolly fatter than you though

LMFAO

i panic if i'm chillin with my shirt off and one of my roomies comes home or into my room

i search for the nearest thing to put on

and god forbid i walk from the shower to my room without a shirt

in the gym forget it, i don't even wear sleeveless tees

i love sublimezm

nefertiti said:
My roommate has a terrible time shopping for clothes to fit her as well. She has a tiny waist and a big ole J-lo butt. poor girl can't find a good fitting pair of jeans to save her life. You should get things tailored, swole.

Pics?

swole said:
it's the women, they think i'm showing off and tell me to dress more "normal"

which makes sense in a way, i could wear loose clothes, but every nice shirt is TIGHT

some love it while some hate it and see me as an arrogant meathead when in reality i am a chill and smiling person who doesn't want to come across that way

but when they get to know me it's a different story

whatever, i'm lost today

Listen, when I see a dude with muscles and he wears a tight shirt, I love it and I do not think AT ALL he is showing off.
That's like some babe getting implants and wearing a tight sports bra to cover them puppies.
I was always buggin my guy to wear tight shirts cause he has a great body, but he feels like you do and doesn't want to show off.
Forget modesty.......show them muscles

covergrl80 said:
Tell your roommate I can relate. I can ONLY wear Lucky Brand jeans.

They fit you well? Her birthday is coming up in a month, you may have just given me an idea.

swole said:
LMFAO

i panic if i'm chillin with my shirt off and one of my roomies comes home or into my room

i love sublimezm

who's that in your avatar?

SublimeZM said:
post some post cycle pics bro im eager.

and fuck the haters, your a good looking smart strong dude, get your head out of the gutter, your not a shortfatfvirgin either

thanks man, i will when i'm all done/tan/not fat

gotta catch my plane, feeling made insecure today

thanks errbody!!!!

swole said:
LMFAO

i love sublimezm
this vacation was the first time my parents had seen me with my shirt off in over a year, cause it was a swimming vacation. i was chillin in the hotel room in just underwear a couple nights ago, and my dad knocks on the door and instead of going to get pants, i got a shirt, so i answered the door with underwear and a shirt on.

also, in college, when i came back from the shower, id have my roomate make sure the room was clear, but sometimes hed purposefully have a girl in there to piss me off so id make both of them turn around while i put a shirt and deoderant on. - but that was more so out of jest and making fun of myself for not liking to take my shirt off than actually feeling it necessary, since theyd obviously see me with no shirt while im telling them to turn around

nefertiti said:
They fit you well? Her birthday is coming up in a month, you may have just given me an idea.

They fit VERY well. They also come in short sizes. They range in price from 98.00 to 140.00 I own about 4 pair and have thrown all my other jeans out!

Because my ass looks like a bubble most jeans would leave that gap in the back for a "thong shot" These jeans don't!
She will love you for life, but she needs to be fitted for those jeans there not like your regular jeans

Top Bottom