Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i have a serious issue with my clothes

swole

i catch infinite amounts of shit for my shirts in general

"what's up with the crows on your shirt?? hmm, i don't know how i feel about that."

"dude your shirts are too tight." but they're xl!!!! anything larger would be baggy around my waist!!!

it may sound cocky/arrogant but it's not easy shopping when you're bigger

i can't fit into button downs because they're MAD tight around the delts/chest/delts...but then i get a larger size and it's MAD long WTF!!!! :pissed:

same deal with t-shirts...either comfy around my body and MAD LONG or tight around the body and perfect length

i can't win, everyone hates me :(

people think i try to show my shit off but in reality i do everything in my power to hide, i'm terribly insecure

i hate the looks, questions

but I LOVE the lifestyle and passion

it's a tough thing to enjoy, def not for the weak

let's hear your issues, i want to know there are others who catch shit for their size/habits/clothes

swole said:
i catch infinite amounts of shit for my shirts in general

"what's up with the crows on your shirt?? hmm, i don't know how i feel about that."

"dude your shirts are too tight." but they're xl!!!! anything larger would be baggy around my waist!!!

it may sound cocky/arrogant but it's not easy shopping when you're bigger

i can't fit into button downs because they're MAD tight around the delts/chest/delts...but then i get a larger size and it's MAD long WTF!!!! :pissed:

same deal with t-shirts...either comfy around my body and MAD LONG or tight around the body and perfect length

i can't win, everyone hates me :(

people think i try to show my shit off but in reality i do everything in my power to hide, i'm terribly insecure

i hate the looks, questions

but I LOVE the lifestyle and passion

it's a tough thing to enjoy, def not for the weak

let's hear your issues, i want to know there are others who catch shit for their size/habits/clothes
repost x 1000. iv been saying that shit for a while now. i never wear tight shirts

Get some quality button downs made for you. Go see a taylor. I have had several made for me for work. I pick out all the details. Pick out the pattern/color, color, button, cuffs, etc... Costs more then a normal shirt but well worth it! Try it out.

yonkers weights said:
Get some quality button downs made for you. Go see a taylor. I have had several made for me for work. I pick out all the details. Pick out the pattern/color, color, button, cuffs, etc... Costs more then a normal shirt but well worth it! Try it out.

how much does such a shirt run, this is a great idea

i wish they made tshirts that accomodated v-tapers better; all my tshirts are either too tight around my shoulders, or are too loose around my waist and look like dresses :(

yonkers weights said:

Why did you have to have such a shirt made for you? :worried:

People just are trying to criticize you because they are jealous.

You ever hear the expression "the nail that sticks up gets pounded down?" Well, that is what is happening.

Only Americans men wear their clothes so damned sloppy baggy anyway. You would fit right in in Europe.

My clothing problem is that jeans don't ever fit me well. I wear lots of dresses instead. If I get a pair of jeans to fit my ass, they gap at the waist, unless I wear low rise. However, if I wear low rise, it never covers my entire butt and when I sit down, my butt hangs out. I swear that is why those super long women's shirts that look like dresses worn over jeans got so popular. Girls built like me got sick of their asses hanging out the low rises so they cover up with those shirts...lol.

Top Bottom