Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i have a serious issue with my clothes

covergrl80 said:
They fit VERY well. They also come in short sizes. They range in price from 98.00 to 140.00 I own about 4 pair and have thrown all my other jeans out!

Because my ass looks like a bubble most jeans would leave that gap in the back for a "thong shot" These jeans don't!
She will love you for life, but she needs to be fitted for those jeans there not like your regular jeans

There's a Lucky brand store nearby...it would make a nice surprise but it would probably be just as cool to take her to the store.

how big are your arms? I have a similiar problem.. people think I'm flaunting my arms (which I am) but I'm wearing xl and they fit me like the skin of a sausage

nefertiti said:
There's a Lucky brand store nearby...it would make a nice surprise but it would probably be just as cool to take her to the store.

yeah you may even buy a pair for yourself! they are the best!

always show it off. the only issue is to not go too tight or too cheesy. form-fitting is key, just as long as we're not talking some underarmour-tight-kinda-shit.

how big are you?

the_clockwork said:
how big are your arms? I have a similiar problem.. people think I'm flaunting my arms (which I am) but I'm wearing xl and they fit me like the skin of a sausage

my arms are slightly smaller than yours (you have HUGE arms), so the problem is they're tight in ANY designer shirt that's not one of those beefy hanes tees lol

Abercrombie, Polo Ralph Lauren, Express, DKNY, Izod, 555 Soul, Guess, Dolce, you name it, it's tight

jackangel said:
always show it off. the only issue is to not go too tight or too cheesy. form-fitting is key, just as long as we're not talking some underarmour-tight-kinda-shit.

how big are you?

It sends the wrong message to some people...but the ones who know me only bust balls to well, bust balls. I never wear under armour-ish tightness. How big am I? Meh, I constantly think of myself as skinny fat but everyone around me keeps saying I'm huge. I have a complex. You can say anything positive about my physique but if I don't realize it or I'm not the highest level I know I can be, I'll never be satisfied. Actually no. If I gain about 5 more solid pounds and lose all my belly fat to the point where my abs stick out like slat's, I'll be happy. Plus I need a tan. Things I can do easily.

swole said:
It sends the wrong message to some people...but the ones who know me only bust balls to well, bust balls. I never wear under armour-ish tightness. How big am I? Meh, I constantly think of myself as skinny fat but everyone around me keeps saying I'm huge. I have a complex. You can say anything positive about my physique but if I don't realize it or I'm not the highest level I know I can be, I'll never be satisfied. Actually no. If I gain about 5 more solid pounds and lose all my belly fat to the point where my abs stick out like slat's, I'll be happy. Plus I need a tan. Things I can do easily.
lol, ad infinitum.

I have to say I'm very jealous of the whole swole / sub thing going on here

Yeah, it starts looking a little fucked up when your shirts start to fit tighter up top but hang around your waist baggy. But you have to realize your in a peculiar lifestyle anyways(at least to most people) so they're gonna ride your ass for something besides the clothes anyways

Top Bottom