Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I got called out for gear by Teacher

"Maybe she just wants to f*ck your brains out?"

this is a very real possibility with younger female teachers, trust me. I passed that up twice when I was in college the first time...now I'm older and back in school...time to bang up my GPA, LOL!

I can;t admit it becuase of reason be on my control but I always say "would it make you feel better about your poor self it I was, if so then jsut keep thinking that"

i had a situation similar to this in high school speach class. this girl was giving a speech on steroid use in the olympics or something, and then she said something about "a user could be any young male, even one in your own school" or something like that.
and god damnit, if every one in that damn class didnt look right at me. i had to turn bright red, which probably made them think i was on or something. truth was i didnt even know what the term "gear" meant at the time.

but i kinda find it a compliment, not that it gets hinted at often, im sure after this first cycle it will though.

Top Bottom