Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I got called out for gear by Teacher

GTA,
Maybe its me, but man you really come off as a prick with your reply to the 'stupid bitch' comment that was made earlier. If someone said some shit like that to me, I'd most certainly be pissed unless the teacher was fine and meant it as a come on. However, it doesnt seem like that's what she meant and you know it, son. Just mind your own 'biznass' (as Ludacris would say).

:mad:

"No ma'am. The Peanut Butter Nitro-Tech Bar has allowed me to turn my physique into a mountain of shredded mass."

Seriously, that is absolute and total bullshit. She owes you an apology.

BeefyBull - please don't call me "son," son.

To the guy who said this is cause for a "defimation suit" - what a sad comment on how weak and pathetic our society is becoming.

You are young, strong, have all the advantages in the world, some teacher makes a minor little comment to you and you go all to pieces. Deal with it. Your professor had to put up with a lot worse to get where she is now.

And you will have to put up with a lot worse in the real world when you're done with "skool."

There are people with real problems in the world. This isn't one of them.

PKA , you know , now that I think about it the only phrat guys that Im know who lift are Pikes. The rest take juice but don't lift
or at least that is how it is at U.South Alabama.

you should of just said - "thanks for the compliment, that is a testament to my superior genetics as i have never had the need for steroids"

but thats news to me about all frat guys being on juice, at least when i went to school (FSU), they all looked kinda sloppy.

When i was in a college class the prof suddently stopped his lecture in mid sentance and said , looking at me " My God your arms are like tree trunks....they're bigger then my legs!" Everyone laughed and I have to admit it was the only time in 2 years of classes I ever turned red.

It didn't really bother me much what she said. I almost took it as a compliment. Just shocked the hell out of me and turned me red. I had her for a class before while I was bulking and I think that's what she was referring too. It's not a big deal to me overall. As for the lawsuit ideas, that is crazy. I mean big deal so she embarrased me, now maybe the hot ass chicks in class will check me out more and I will get more ass. Its also great to see that PKA and JD Slim know what frat is the most jacked and gets the most poontang.

At the school I went to for a couple years in my fraternity only 5 or 6 guys juice but two other ones on campus were at about 90%.

T.E.Phi What?

phatjimmy said:
I was sitting in my stereotypes class today and my teacher is talking about college stereotypes. She brings up how the stereotype that all frat guys take sauce. She then looks and me and says "you know all about that, right." I was like a dear in headlights. It didn't help that about half an hour ago I had shot myself with winny. Freaked my ass out. Anybody else ever been called out like this?

Here's a nice response to her...

Tell her in front of everybody that you saw on 20/20 not to long ago about people that want to become teachers do so because they are afraid of working with grown ups and that a certain percentage mess around with kids...

Top Bottom