Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I dont get the D-bol the feel good aas .....

dal022

Why does everyone say this every time i use dbol i feel like crap like now tired achey just all around like shit ..

quick question too is 600mg a week of deca too much right now i am in week 2 of a 750mg week test E and 600 mg a week deca 4 weeks kick start with dbol 30mg a day and i do feel like crap i blame dbol cause the other aas shouldnt be kickin in yet

dal022 said:
Why does everyone say this every time i use Dianabol - methandrostenolone - i feel like crap like now tired achey just all around like shit ..

Just because someone orders "dianabol" from a shady UGL doesn't mean they're necessarily getting methandrostenolone.

:cow:

1) coudl be dirty UGL with impurities and toxins

2) Coudl be excesse BP ( test with Dbol both in high doses can make you feel HORRID)

3) Excess Deca is def another culprit , nver more then 300 is needed

600 mg of deca is a little high but not unreasonable. Unless its your first time using it. But if you've used it before then its ok. I'm in week 5 of the exact same cycle as you. I cut the dbol and now I'm just running 600mg of test cyp and 450 my deca a week. Its a kickass cycle.

samoth said:
Just because someone orders "dianabol" from a shady UGL doesn't mean they're necessarily getting methandrostenolone.

:cow:

Exactly. Not everybody responds the same way but I know guys who take dball and don't even work out because they like the endorphin rush it gives. Add extra strength, instand pumps and a ravonous appitite and I'd say they're magically delicious!

OMEGA said:
1) coudl be dirty UGL with impurities and toxins

2) Coudl be excesse BP ( test with Dianabol - methandrostenolone - both in high doses can make you feel HORRID)

3) Excess Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - -Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - is def another culprit , nver more then 300 is needed

there pink 10mg tabs that have a 10 on 1 side and a bp on the other i searched around on net and there were mixed results dont really know the lab though maybe i`ll down the Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - to 450 i love test and it never bloats me so i`ll keep that at 750 i dropped to 20mg a day on Dianabol - methandrostenolone - for now see if that helps

i been checkin BP too its 126/86 so i dont think its that unless its spiking

Top Bottom