Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I could lead a donkey to some Kool-Aid...

*Bunny* said:
Assuming you don't shower upon rising, I would opt for a warm cloth & always apply to clean skin. Nix the baby wipes :)

I believe Macro once posted warm skin is preferable, if you can't shower. Also, by exfoliating / shaving the area you rid the dead skin/etc, that can hinder results.

When you have time try the exfoliate/shave method to compare to warm cloth. Otherwise, when you wake up at 6:45 ish, on your morning trip to the bathroom, take 3-5 minutes to wipe the area clean with warm cloth, let dry, apply YES, pop the CEE, feed then off to train your arse off :)

maybe i'll try getting up a few minutes earlier and jump in the shower...

i don't want the stuff going to waste if the area is not prepped correctly to receive it...

DZLS said:
maybe i'll try getting up a few minutes earlier and jump in the shower...

i don't want the stuff going to waste if the area is not prepped correctly to receive it...
Seems time consuming, yes, but it WILL optimize the results. I was AM Cardio, PM training back when I started January 05. Before every application my routine was shower/shave/exfoliate both upon rising and after work at the gym. I often got the "Didn't I just see you in the shower and now you're training?" "Yes maam."

... got full use of every last drop of that bottle and it just worked for me. Going to stop jacking your thread now, great job, good luck, keep up with the Progress

neavpu.gif

well, i took a shower when i got up, exfoliated the area, and DAMN... that shit tingled ALOT more than it was before, almost to the point that it was a "cold burn" or something...

I'm gonna continue this routine for a few weeks, and see how i progress...

thanks for the tips Bunny... ;)

DZLS said:
well, i took a shower when i got up, exfoliated the area, and DAMN... that shit tingled ALOT more than it was before, almost to the point that it was a "cold burn" or something...

I'm gonna continue this routine for a few weeks, and see how i progress...

thanks for the tips Bunny... ;)

I would be interested in reading the results too. We could all use a little help with fat loss along the belt line!

slat1 said:
Still looking good. Great muscle thickness across your delt/pec/trap area!
Totally agree ... assuming you are standing/flexing/lighting the same (or as close as you can get obviously) looking from 2 to 3 you can see what slat is referring to... now 1st to 3rd is just GREAT.

Shrinkage in lower ab region, slowly BUT surely. Upper abs looks like they're tighening up as well. (going off of the pics)

Nice work :)

i try to keep all the varaibles the same... even the time of day... i probably should have waited until Saturday to take some pics, but i was just "in the mood"... ;)

Top Bottom