Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I could lead a donkey to some Kool-Aid...

You are looking fantastic. Keep up the good work! Why don't guys ever show the legs and backside? Guys always just take pictures of abs and chests. anyway, I'm sure those look good, too. ;)

HeatherRae said:
You are looking fantastic. Keep up the good work! Why don't guys ever show the legs and backside? Guys always just take pictures of abs and chests. anyway, I'm sure those look good, too. ;)

hey i posted pics of my rear... nude one too... everyone complained about it though... ;)

DZLS said:
hey i posted pics of my rear... nude one too... everyone complained about it though... ;)

LOL! I call for a repost! hehehe

Damn! What do you do for your delt workout? I would kill for some delt density like that! Nice job!

i've actually been doing minimal delt work the last 3 weeks, cause i've been doubling up on the chest twice a week...

i have been doing some dumbbell presses, and lateral raises... a total of 6 sets... once i start targeting the area, i'll be able to get them back in order...

i guess the heavy chest routines, has helped immensley on them...

Top Bottom