Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I could lead a donkey to some Kool-Aid...

DZLS said:
yeah, diet is my kryptonite... :(

pizza and carbs fucking own me...

i'm gonna go about 4 more weeks until i really start to crunch down on the diet... i do well all week long cause i'm at work, and can eat on a set schedule... when i'm at home...? i fall apart like a house of cards... :(
You clean up that diet and out comes those abs that are just screamin' to get out :)

Keep postin' progress updates! Nice work

DZLS said:
if anyone wants to know, this is what i'm currently using...

Scotts Pure CEE - 6 caps (3 pre, 3 post workout)
Glucorell-R - usually average about 4 caps a day
Sesapure - usually average about 4 caps a day
Flax oil caplets - 6-7 per day with meals
EAS Betagen - 3 servings with protien shakes
NitroTech - 3 servings per day

edit: forgot the Thermorexin - 1 a day, sometimes 2...
Forgot to add ... Since pizza & carbs own you ...
Based on the above supps, the sesapure should help with the OWNAGE & if you can afford it, adding YES will help get results in the lower ab region. You will get results there, may take a couple bottles for it to get to where you want it, but without a clean diet I think you would be pleased with the results. If not, return it for a refund. :)

since i only do cardio 2-3 days a week, would it benefit me to use the YES even before going in to do my training routines...?

i was under the impression, i shoudl only use the YES, if i was going in to do cardio...?

is YES something that needs to be used daily to see best results...?

DZLS said:
i've actually been doing minimal delt work the last 3 weeks, cause i've been doubling up on the chest twice a week...

i have been doing some dumbbell presses, and lateral raises... a total of 6 sets... once i start targeting the area, i'll be able to get them back in order...

i guess the heavy chest routines, has helped immensley on them...

Mine don't seem to grow too fast :(
I can move some decent pounds on pressing movements but lateral raises are hard with an injury I have. I probably need to let it heal and then concentrate on the movement... possibly even twice a week.
Keep up the good work!

DZLS said:
since i only do cardio 2-3 days a week, would it benefit me to use the YES even before going in to do my training routines...?

i was under the impression, i shoudl only use the YES, if i was going in to do cardio...?

is YES something that needs to be used daily to see best results...?
Heck yes it would :) You can use YES pre training & pre Cardio. On your Cardio days, if you do cardio PWO then one application Pre Training should be sufficient.

I read all the posts talking about 'spot reducing' and topical fat burner Bull$h1t but the men (& of course women) who use it that I know & trust, absolutely love it and have seen favorable results.

Since it can get a little $$$ people often use it when they need it the most. (i.e. maybe cardio only?)

After reading & researching posts, paying close attention to Ulter & Macro, while of course grilling them for all info possible :) :verygood: , the YES will accomplish two specific tasks in the area in which it is applied:
(1) remove water &
(2) release the fat

(I'm sure there are more details in Macro speak )

The above statement is true "IF the area is 'problem fat' which is for men love handles, chest, abs. Because it [YES] only releases the fat, you then have to train after you put it on so that you use that fat it released while training."

In all honesty, if I could afford to bathe in YES I would. :) But it is POTENT that's for sure (minty :)) & I use it both for pre cardio AND pre training.

Hope this helps.

P.S. Seeing your body as posted, I would use it daily for best results on the 'problem areas' ... not saying you have many at all but for best results to help you out until you can stop Owning yourself ... :qt:

well, i will begin to use it on my PREWO as well... the only issues i have are those lower abs and the love handles...

i'll be making regular updates, so we'll see how things go using it daily... i'll have to get another order in as my bottle is probably about half empty at the moment...

i usually use 3 squirts on the abs, and 2 each love handle area...? I assume that should be sufficient...?

the stuff is really strong smelling (peppermint)... i wonder if people can smell it on me when i get into the gym...? ;)

slat1 said:
Mine don't seem to grow too fast :(
I can move some decent pounds on pressing movements but lateral raises are hard with an injury I have. I probably need to let it heal and then concentrate on the movement... possibly even twice a week.
Keep up the good work!

i would definitely wait for that injury to finish up before attempting to handle weights extended to the side of the body like that...

maybe some cables would be your best bet for the moment, but still light... i usually hit shoulders twice a week as well... but i made up this 10 week program just to get myself really back into things for now...

after another 5 weeks, i'll up the volume a little more for 10 weeks, and then take a 2 week layoff, and concentrate on cardio...

DZLS said:
well, i will begin to use it on my PREWO as well... the only issues i have are those lower abs and the love handles...

i'll be making regular updates, so we'll see how things go using it daily... i'll have to get another order in as my bottle is probably about half empty at the moment...

i usually use 3 squirts on the abs, and 2 each love handle area...? I assume that should be sufficient...?

the stuff is really strong smelling (peppermint)... i wonder if people can smell it on me when i get into the gym...? ;)
:lmao: I use to apply it in the locker room at my old gym for PM training and that's how they knew I was there :) Letting some time pass & absorption take place, maybe just a tinge since you are not caking it on ... peeps are probably wondering why that guy smells so minty fresh, while they reek of BO.

Yes, please do post up updates.

Yes, that dosage should be fine. I've noticed it will make you uncomfortable at high doses, sometimes dizzy and anxious.

For best absorption, if you cannot shower/shave/exfoliate the area before application (i.e. body scrub or loofah are good options), at least rub the area with a wet towel.

Says 30-40 min. I think (?) but 15-20 min. is ok too.

yeah, the exfoliating the area before is an issue for me, as i train at 7:30 AM, but only get up about 6:50AM, at wich time i take my PureCEE, and have a whey shake with some sort of carb (usually a granola bar, or small bowl of Cheerios)... along with a Thermorexin and 12 oz of water...

i have some baby wipes, would those be sufficient for prepping the area...?

DZLS said:
yeah, the exfoliating the area before is an issue for me, as i train at 7:30 AM, but only get up about 6:50AM, at wich time i take my PureCEE, and have a whey shake with some sort of carb (usually a granola bar, or small bowl of Cheerios)... along with a Thermorexin and 12 oz of water...

i have some baby wipes, would those be sufficient for prepping the area...?
Assuming you don't shower upon rising, I would opt for a warm cloth & always apply to clean skin. Nix the baby wipes :)

I believe Macro once posted warm skin is preferable, if you can't shower. Also, by exfoliating / shaving the area you rid the dead skin/etc, that can hinder results.

When you have time try the exfoliate/shave method to compare to warm cloth. Otherwise, when you wake up at 6:45 ish, on your morning trip to the bathroom, take 3-5 minutes to wipe the area clean with warm cloth, let dry, apply YES, pop the CEE, feed then off to train your arse off :)

Top Bottom