Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am a newbie please help???

AngMc said:
It comes in a wee bottle. I buy it a a health food store and take tablespoons of it. It tastes bad but is good fat....Ang

I use Udos' oil too i just have it straight from a spoon it is a aquired taste
that is for sure.. I find my energy is up while taking it too..I have a tablespoon 3 times a day

Joe's Girl
Keep Pumping!!!!!

Joe's Girl said:
I use Udos' oil too i just have it straight from a spoon it is a aquired taste
that is for sure.. I find my energy is up while taking it too..I have a tablespoon 3 times a day

Joe's Girl
Keep Pumping!!!!!

is there a particular brand name i need to look for???

The name brand IS Udo's. It's called Udo's Flax Oil or something similar. Don't have a bottle here, maybe someone else can give you exact name.

It should be in a refrigerated case in most health food stores (think organic food stores, like Whole Foods, Trader Joes, Wild Oats....I am sure there are other local stores in your area). It is a brown bottle with tan-ish label.

EDIT....Joe's Girl posted more imfo. But her's is the Oil Blend, I've never used that. I always used the plain Flax Oil, which comes in a larger bottle. Not sure if one is better than the other - might be personal preference.

jenabena said:
is there a particular brand name i need to look for???

Udo's Choice Oil Blend

Increase energy, performance, and stamina. EFAs enhance thermogenesis, help build muscle, prevent muscle break down, and speed recovery from fatigue;
Strengthen the immune system. EFAs make hormone-like eicosanoids that regulate immune and inflammatory responses. N-3s have anti-inflammatory effects and can slow autoimmune damage;
Lower most risk factors for cardiovascular disease. EFAs (especially n3s) lower abnormally high levels of blood pressure, triglycerides, Lp(a), fibrinogen, tendency to clot formation, and inflammation;
Improve brain function: mood, intelligence , behavior, and vision. Our brain is over 60% fat. EFAs are important components of the entire nervous system. They are necessary to make the neurotransmitter serotonin. Depression and other brain diseases show decreased levels of n-3;
Aid in weight reduction. EFAs help keep mood and energy up and suppress appetite, thereby aiding in weight loss. More recently, they have been found to block the genes that produce fat in the body (saturated and Trans Fat do not have this same effect) and increase thermogenesis;
Regulate organs and glands. Liver and kidneys, adrenal and thyroid glands, and the production of male and female hormones need EFAs;
Speed recovery and healing. EFAs are necessary for cell growth and division. They form all cell membranes and regulate vital cell activity;
Support healthy child development. For nervous system development, a growing fetus needs optimum EFAs from the mother's body. Mothers become depleted of EFAs during pregnancy, and need optimal EFA intake for their health and their children's optimum development;
Improve digestion. Poorly digested foods tie up the immune system and can cause gut inflammation, leaky gut, and allergies. N-3s improve gut integrity, and decrease inflammation and "leaky gut";
Decrease infection. EFAs have anti-fungal, anti-yeast, and anti-microbial properties, helping to protect against infections;
Keep bones strong. EFAs aid in the transport of minerals that keep bones and teeth strong, helping to prevent osteoporosis;
Protect genetic material. EFAs regulate gene expression, and n-3s inhibit tumor growth;
Ease PMS. Studies indicate that n-6 (GLA) intake was voted, by women, among the top three most effective PMS treatments. N-3s may be even more effective;
Produce beautiful skin, hair, and nails. Some of the first signs of EFA deficiency are dry, flaky skin, dull hair, and brittle nails. N-3s can help skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, and acne. Also, GLA (n-6 derivative) administration is useful for some patients with atopic eczema.

I hope this helps!!!
Joe's Girl
Keep Pumping

Thank you so much!!!!! Eveyone on this panel is so helpful. I am a member on steriodology.com forum and i can't get anywhere over there! I believe i am hooked here! :google:

jenabena said:
Thank you so much!!!!! Eveyone on this panel is so helpful. I am a member on steriodology.com forum and i can't get anywhere over there! I believe i am hooked here! :google:

You are very welcome,

Joe's Girl
Keep Pumping

Hey Joe's Girl!

You don't find taking that much Udo'd slows weight loss? I would like to take more because I find I feel alot better when I take it, but I have been afraid that too much fat would end up at my but....Ang

AngMc said:
Hey Joe's Girl!

You don't find taking that much Udo'd slows weight loss? I would like to take more because I find I feel alot better when I take it, but I have been afraid that too much fat would end up at my but....Ang

No it is good fat. I have more energy and loose bodyfat taking it..I do what my trainer tells me and it works. I am in my bulking stage right now. was 18.2 % bodyfat when I fisrt started taking it and now I am 17%.. I take 1 tbsp with my breakfast, one at dinner and one with my shake before bed. AngMc how much do you take now????

Joe's Girl
Keep Pumping

Joe's Girl said:
Udo's Choice Oil Blend

Increase energy, performance, and stamina. EFAs enhance thermogenesis, help build muscle, prevent muscle break down, and speed recovery from fatigue;
Strengthen the immune system. EFAs make hormone-like eicosanoids that regulate immune and inflammatory responses. N-3s have anti-inflammatory effects and can slow autoimmune damage;
Lower most risk factors for cardiovascular disease. EFAs (especially n3s) lower abnormally high levels of blood pressure, triglycerides, Lp(a), fibrinogen, tendency to clot formation, and inflammation;
Improve brain function: mood, intelligence , behavior, and vision. Our brain is over 60% fat. EFAs are important components of the entire nervous system. They are necessary to make the neurotransmitter serotonin. Depression and other brain diseases show decreased levels of n-3;
Aid in weight reduction. EFAs help keep mood and energy up and suppress appetite, thereby aiding in weight loss. More recently, they have been found to block the genes that produce fat in the body (saturated and Trans Fat do not have this same effect) and increase thermogenesis;
Regulate organs and glands. Liver and kidneys, adrenal and thyroid glands, and the production of male and female hormones need EFAs;
Speed recovery and healing. EFAs are necessary for cell growth and division. They form all cell membranes and regulate vital cell activity;
Support healthy child development. For nervous system development, a growing fetus needs optimum EFAs from the mother's body. Mothers become depleted of EFAs during pregnancy, and need optimal EFA intake for their health and their children's optimum development;
Improve digestion. Poorly digested foods tie up the immune system and can cause gut inflammation, leaky gut, and allergies. N-3s improve gut integrity, and decrease inflammation and "leaky gut";
Decrease infection. EFAs have anti-fungal, anti-yeast, and anti-microbial properties, helping to protect against infections;
Keep bones strong. EFAs aid in the transport of minerals that keep bones and teeth strong, helping to prevent osteoporosis;
Protect genetic material. EFAs regulate gene expression, and n-3s inhibit tumor growth;
Ease PMS. Studies indicate that n-6 (GLA) intake was voted, by women, among the top three most effective PMS treatments. N-3s may be even more effective;
Produce beautiful skin, hair, and nails. Some of the first signs of EFA deficiency are dry, flaky skin, dull hair, and brittle nails. N-3s can help skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, and acne. Also, GLA (n-6 derivative) administration is useful for some patients with atopic eczema.

I hope this helps!!!
Joe's Girl
Keep Pumping

Joes Girl- do you actually feel a differnce mentally?

Top Bottom