Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am a newbie please help???

jenabena

I am a newbie please help, I have endometriosis....&

I HAVE A QUESTION???? I AM GETING READY TO START A CYCLE OF WINNY, BUT BEFORE I DO I WAS WONDERING IF I HAVE ENDOMETRIOSIS, WILL THAT AFFECT ME DIFFERENTLY??? I KNOW WINNY CAUSES BLOATING AND I ALREADY HAVE THAT PROBLEM, SO I DIDN'T KNOW THE SIDE EFFECTS IF I ALREADY HAVE ENDO.... CAN'T FIND ANY INFO ON THIS ON THE INTERNET, PLEASE HELLP???? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Re: I am a newbie please help, I have endometriosis....&

jenabena said:
I HAVE A QUESTION???? I AM GETING READY TO START A CYCLE OF WINNY, BUT BEFORE I DO I WAS WONDERING IF I HAVE ENDOMETRIOSIS, WILL THAT AFFECT ME DIFFERENTLY??? I KNOW WINNY CAUSES BLOATING AND I ALREADY HAVE THAT PROBLEM, SO I DIDN'T KNOW THE SIDE EFFECTS IF I ALREADY HAVE ENDO.... CAN'T FIND ANY INFO ON THIS ON THE INTERNET, PLEASE HELLP???? :rolleyes:

I am not sure if there are any problems with Winny and Endometriosis. But AAS will likely cause your period to stop while in, don't know if this is good or bad for Endo. :(

What are your goals? Why Winny?

capslock.gif

Daisy_Girl said:
I am not sure if there are any problems with Winny and Endometriosis. But AAS will likely cause your period to stop while in, don't know if this is good or bad for Endo. :(

What are your goals? Why Winny?

Well, my goal is to go from 125 to 115 and I have researched winny and also was told that it is good for losing body fat and gaining muscle. I work out 4-5 times a week and eat pretty healthy. I have spoken with Chelsea about my diet and I was hoping that it will give me the results I want to see. What is your opinion?? I am open for anything!!!!

Backlash said:

And you are reading this because????? Look, I am new and asking questions, don't have time for a smart ass!

jenabena said:
Well, my goal is to go from 125 to 115 and I have researched winny and also was told that it is good for losing body fat and gaining muscle. I work out 4-5 times a week and eat pretty healthy. I have spoken with Chelsea about my diet and I was hoping that it will give me the results I want to see. What is your opinion?? I am open for anything!!!!

I doubt Winny will help with you weight loss/fat loss goals. Winny will HELP add muscle....along with a really solid, clean eating program. Not heathy eating, CLEAN eating. Winny often helps MEN lose the extra little bit before a contest. In women, it tends to bloat and add weight. Muscle too, but often fat. It is also known for given women side effects. This is no everyone, some women have great results with Winny of course. Unfortunately, you do not know what your results will be until you take it. The only AAS that is shown to have some BF reducing properties is Anavar.

Have you read the two stickies at the top of this board? They are the top two posts...they might help you see if you are ready for AAS too.

As far as losing BF, diet will be everything for this. Any supplements, even training, is second to diet. You must have a smart training program in place, but diet will make or break you 99% of the time. Post up your diet and training details, and I bet we can help tweak it....BEFORE adding AAS into the picture. Details on the diet part, especially.....such as amounts, exact measurements, weight, preparation, condiments, time of day, etc.

ok, my diet is the hard part! i tried the low carb thing and i did lose inches, but i lost my muscle tone as well! it is hard for me to eat 6 meals a day bc i work all day long and i bring what i can from home so i do eat healthy. i don't like oatmeal and i try to stay away from potato's and bread. however if i do eat bread it is wheat. i eat alot of fish!!!!

Morning: 5 egg whites and coffee
Snack: grapes or vanilla protein shake by Pure Pro
Lunch: either left over's i have cooked from the previouse night chicken w/veg. No RICE, OR PASTA!
Snack: fruit/ or protein shake
Dinner: fish, chicken , steak, with a green vegetable

supplements: glutamine, flax seed oil, and amino acids

work out:
Monday: aerobic, cardio class
Tuesday: chest and tri's
Wednesday: cardio
Thursday: Legs
Friday : rest
Saturday: back and bi's
Sunday: either cardio or rest//// depends on what i have to do that day

any suggestions?????

You need some good fat. I started adding Udo's oil to my diet. I started shedding weight AND my skin is nice. Can someone clear something up for me. Is it OK to have around 50 grms fat if they are all from salmon nuts olive oil?

AngMc said:
You need some good fat. I started adding Udo's oil to my diet. I started shedding weight AND my skin is nice. Can someone clear something up for me. Is it OK to have around 50 grms fat if they are all from salmon nuts olive oil?

Where can i get some of that Udo's Oil? and how would i take it???

It comes in a wee bottle. I buy it a a health food store and take tablespoons of it. It tastes bad but is good fat....Ang

Top Bottom