Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I actually agree with Fonz on the D-Bol bridge thread.

Too bad puc had to ruin it.

But seriously, I finally understand the two sides. Besically the people who espouse briding admit it is imperfect in that yes the exogenous androgens do suppress to some extent. However the use of ancillaries mitigates this effect and the positive effect of keeping more muscle more than outweighs the slight supressive effects of taking small doses of androgens.

Nelson Montana: You have to admit that say 2 months down the line, the person who does Fonz's regime after a cycle will probably have kept more muscel than the person who went straight off, and their HPTAs are going to be equally healthy.

Could the bridge be done similarly w/ lets say 4AD? or similar? just wondering how much different would it be, and how it would affect test levels, especially after the whole "piggy back" statement was made.

Bridging this time with d-bol in the AM is the only time I have lost NO weight coming off and kept it that way. Plus, my balls are back and my strength is still going up, albeit very slowly. Also, I still feel full.

riskybizz007 said:
Could the bridge be done similarly w/ lets say 4AD? or similar? just wondering how much different would it be, and how it would affect test levels, especially after the whole "piggy back" statement was made.

I dunno, if you were doing really high transdermal doses, a bridge might be like 1-200mg 4AD in the am or something.

Not sure if this discussion really applies to PHs.

riskybizz007 said:
I know the discussion is not about PH's, just my curiousity kickin' in, would like to hear opinions if possible.

I would raise your question on the supps board. Most people that are into PHs and not AS hang out over there and there are some very knowledgeable people.

If we are talking about a low dosage 15-20mg/day of dbol as a bridge... I'm a big fan.

C-ditty

Dial_tone said:
I think that depends on the drugs used in the cycle and the goal. Through 5 (I think) cycles I've yet to lose more than a pound coming off, if that. Then again I never done a cycle with the aim of gaining 30 lbs in two months. I always went for the solid gain, always got it and always kept it.
If somebody were to do a big cycle like they do today then you may very well be right.

With all due respect without more info it's hard to use this as an argument for the bridge. You could have been well off your natural peak and teh AS just accelerated your path to your genetic maximum.

I think an important note is there is a difference between cycling to beyond your natural peak and using AS to get there quicker.

It is much MUCH harder to keep the supranatural (if you will) gains than stuff you would've gained anyway.

Top Bottom