Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Huge sale at cheappinz.com, Along with contest to win free products !

needtogetaas

You do not need to order products to win contest!!!!!!!!!!

Ok guys I really need your help on this one. I am asking for your brutally honest feedback on a few different subjects pertaining to this sponsor.. Cheappinz.com

First I would like to start of by saying they are a good company run by some good people. Some of you may like to think I say that about every sponsor here on the site or even think I am paid to do so/obligated for some reason to do so.

Well the real truth is "No one" has any control over what I say and who I support. I have been this way since day one and I change for nothing and for no man. Many people who have been around a wile have even seen me aggressively speak out against things I did not agree with here on the site. I have done this on many different subjects and many of you have no Idea how hard I have fought tooth and nail for you members.

Elite is not perfect but damn near as close as any site of its kind is going to get!.

Ok so getting back to it. I need for you guys to check out this sponsors web site Cheappinz.com . Order something, dont order something ether way please just go to the site and mess around with the order process and store system they have in place.

x3ekr7.jpg

if you plan to make a order ( I hope you do they are good peoples) then ^^^^^^ here is a nice fat 10% off discount code ALA Needto stile as always my friends.

But what I really want is your feed back on the usability of there website please. How easy/ or hard you feel it is to place a order. Is it confusing ? is the web site slow for you? dose it load quickly or super slow for you... If you place a order and you are able to do this for me... Keep a mental note of the time it takes you to locate the products you are looking for, get them into your cart make and process your order.

So again order or not please go and mess around on there site. Play around with the system and come back and give me some feed back if you can.. Feel free to speak about any aspect of there site. From top to bottom and start to finish..

Then if you do make a order please note everything you can for me. After the order is placed, Tell me how quickly there site sends your order confirmation email and if it even does. Then if you really want to follow through for me. If you really want to help me out in assessing this sponsors website. get back to me again in this thread when there web site changes you from order processing to order went through, and then every step of the way till the products are in your hands .

So please guys I would love to get that feed back about the site be it because you ordered or not don't care ether way...

As a gift I got you the extra 10% off. Then anyone helping me with good honest feed back will be given a free plat if they are not plat or a large karma hit if they are already plat...

Now Starting Friday the week end of the 26th i will start giving away free product gift certificates good at cheapinz.com to random website reviewing members. You do not have to make a order in order to win but the 10% is not going to last forever and dont hang around waiting to win..

The amounts you win will be at random, and the amount of people who win will be at random. This is where you all can make it interesting. As you all know I am a man of my word. and I treat all of you guys right around here. This contest is coming out of my pocket. Now lets see just how deep my pockets can get. Here is how...

If this thread gets rolling and we get a ton of reviews and of course a good number of ordering customers. THen I will give out even more free product packs from cheappinz.. The larger this thread gets, The more reviews about the wbesite, the more orders you guys place using the sale ( which will end when I no longer feel like giving away any more free products) The more free products I will give out. The more people will win, and the bigger the prizes will get.

Make this thread epic and I will in turn make the prizes as equally epic. So go tell a friend about this thread, tell them about the sweet deal on the 10% off already dirt cheap cheappinz.com prices ( using the discount code "SYR10%OFF" )

You know how I do things My friends.. Lets Kill this Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ordered on the 12th status changed to processing on the 13th and I got my stuff yesterday. Status never changed to shipped but I cant complain they came through pretty quick. I thought there website was pretty cut and to the chase easy to use. I would have liked it better if they would have let me know when it shipped but like I said I'm pretty happy with their service.

My experience is that I placed an order from them, time of arrival was rather efficient. As for my order they did not have what I requested (22gx1' needle only) so they sent the actual needle and syrenge for the same cost along with a note inside the box. I was happy with the purchase and will use them again.

Great service in my opinion. Ordered and received 4 days later. Checkout procedure was painless. Even without the 10% off you can't beat the price and service. Will absolutely order again from them.

Prices seem good. Web page is nothing to special, but easy to navigate.

Only suggestions I have would be to maybe space out the web page a little. It seems the words are all crammed together- especially the descriptions. Not a big deal, just a little feedback on my part.

Like I said easy to navigate and good prices-that is the most important part.

I have not ordered so I have no feedback on ordering process.

Placed order 11/16, status updated to "Processing" on 11/17. I assume they will be here early next week. A "Shipped" status update would be nice, but it's not that big of a deal as long as the order gets here quick. $10 flat shipping seems high for a small order, but could be great for a large order.

As for the website in general...It isn't the flashiest, but I found what I wanted easily, the 10% off coupon worked, and I finalized the order with no problems.

If you want to get picky, click on the Terumo insulin pins on the home page...the price is $25.95, and when you try to add it to your cart it says "Your shopping cart is empty." BUT if you click "Syringes- Insulin syringes" the price is $27, and you can add it to your cart.

It's a good site with good prices and cust service...I will def order from them again.

cool guys keep the feed back coming and don't forget the new ef discount you guys use that bad boy up well its still good...

Again lets get this thread rolling and i will give out some free products for that site... Since I like them

Ordered oct 9th recieved it on oct 14th. Order was easy, shipped fast, and was exactly what I ordered. Not to mention the prices are good too.

I like the way the site is. I have used them several times, easy to navigate to what you want. The service has been good and no probs for me. I have had orders of all sizes, large and small. I have always had them arrive 5-7 days. Happy camper here:D.

Top Bottom