Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to make flax oil taste better?What to mix it with?

AnabolicAgent

I know I need to use flax oil for my CDK but It makes me want to puke trying to swig down a tablespoon of the nasty shit. Dont say mix it with a protein shake either cause it still taste like shit.

Try drinking the flax oil and then chasing it with something like OJ or a drink/food that you like the taste of.

I put my flax oil on tuna. Also hemp oil is a good source of EFA's and tastes like uncooked sunflower seeds--good on romain lettuce with a bit of vinegar or lemon juice.

Another point worth considering is that if your flax oil tastes really nasty it could be rancid. Is it fresh stuff that has been kept chilled and away from oxygen?

Its been in the refrig for a while but It has been kept cool, I noticed it was a bit cloudy though. It really isnt that bad going down its just that after effect of oil running down into my stomach is what makes me sick.

Is your oil pure flax-seed oil or is it an oil mix (like Udo's)?

If its pure flax-seed oil, I think that it should not be cloudy.

How long has it been since you opened it, and was it cloudy when you first got it?

If its pure flax oil cold pressed, it shouldn't be cloudy.

I put mine on broccoli...it tastes good with some "fake salt"...(potassium chloride)-but if your extremly low carb and can't eat broccoli, they make cinnamon flavered flax, but i've never tried it.

i drink the stuff , mix it with olive oil
2/3flax 1/3olive it will taste much better , and some more oils on keto are good

In Iceland there's one technique taught for young children to drink "lýsi" which is basicly distilled fish fat.

Just simply close your nose while you drink the oil, you have to cut of all oxygen going through your nose, this will dampen your senses to the taste of the oil.

Real men however, just drink it straight from the bottle and smile afterwards :D

Top Bottom