Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to get into Corporate Fitness Center Personal Training?

r1010

I'm looking into getting into personal training, I have a lot of experience myself with fitness and took a personal training course a few years ago, but need to re-certify. I've been reading that corporate fitness centers are a good place to potentially work at as a trainer, however I'm unsure how to go about finding companies that have fitness centers as its not like searching for health clubs, or something, where its obvious.

I'm going to be moving back to the Sacramento, CA area and am hoping to work there.. I would appreciate any advice anyone can offer on this.

The best way is to know someone who works at a company with a dedicated workout room. That person can not only get you in the door, but has access to the inter-network and get help spread the word that you are training there. It's free and it's one of the best ways to grow your clientelle because once the other employees notice you training their co-workers, they too will want to get some of that action. It spreads like wild fire!

You need an 'in'. Once you have someone who really knows you, then that person can help spread the word that you are training people at the office.

Top Bottom