Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How should I be eating

nakavalna

Hiya guys im pretty new here and I have some diet questions.

Ive dropped 60 lbs basically eating like this

breakfast
6-8 eggwhites and some fat free cottage cheese

snack -
isopure or twinlabs 40 gram lo carb protien shake

lunch-
2 chicken breasts and some veges

snack-
isopure or twinlabs 40 gram lo carb protien shake

dinner-
fish and veges

snack
another shake

mix and match etc etc

im taking cla, aminos, multivitamin plenty of water.

45 min - 1 hr cardio (running) 4-5 days a week + weight training 5 days a week
(ive written everything down in a journal etc, including how i feel what ive ate bla bla)

i started at 257 lbs at 6'1 almost 4 months ago and now im 189. ive still got the lower belly pooch a little but ive also made decent muscle gains etc....i figure i have another 10 lbs left before I have abs (maybe 15 :) ) any way when i get rid of the rest of this fat I want to bulk up.
one day id like to have the physique of say triple h the pro wrestler but obviosly im far away from that goal... when I strt putting on mass please help me with how I should tweak how I eat and train. if you need any more info please ask. Thankyou for your help!

-J

I like what you are doing. Drop training with weights to 3-4 times a week. Other than that I think you are just fine. Congrats on the weight loss.

i agree with future.

as long as you keep hitting the goals you made for yourself you're fine. Congrats on your success so far man

you are doing great,the main thing is to keep it up ,most people reach a point they like and then they quit...keep your mind right,and stay focused...make it your life ,not a hobby...

Top Bottom