Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Much Var to Heal Tendons

KD1

Following tendon re-attachment surgery? Ive got a partial tear, will need surgery at some point, might be sooner rather than later ( MRI this week ).

After surgery wont be able to do much of anything upper body for a couple months, with nothing serious for 4+ months.

I was thinking of running 10mg ED to increase collagen synthesis following surgery to speed recovery. Any opinions?

Also what do people think of C&K Var vs BD? It would save me some $$ to use C&K.

KD1 said:
Following tendon re-attachment surgery? Ive got a partial tear, will need surgery at some point, might be sooner rather than later ( MRI this week ).

After surgery wont be able to do much of anything upper body for a couple months, with nothing serious for 4+ months.

I was thinking of running 10mg ED to increase collagen synthesis following surgery to speed recovery. Any opinions?

Also what do people think of C&K Var vs BD? It would save me some $$ to use C&K.
Deca is much better for healing.
Havent heard that anavar heals, just that it has few side effects.

Dont use AS to heal a tear that needs surgury. you will end up overdoing it in the gym and hurt it worse.
take advice from someone who has had 4 orthopedic operations.

KD1 said:

Anavar has a history of being used in very low dosages to treat men, women and even children for tissue and bone disease and damage. This is not popular today because of the "bad" rep steroids gained in the 70's and 80's, forcing US production to stop.

It is a mild steroid with little side effects. It can still damage the liver so users need to be tested.

I see no harm and some possible good for healing in your case. However, you are not going to make huge gains. You'll laugh at the medical dosage: 2 mg eod. Try 15 mg a day over 8 weeks.

I'd do HGH if you have the funds. I think that product has the potential to really help healing.

thelion2005 said:
Anavar has a history of being used in very low dosages to treat men, women and even children for tissue and bone disease and damage. This is not popular today because of the "bad" rep steroids gained in the 70's and 80's, forcing US production to stop.

It is a mild steroid with little side effects. It can still damage the liver so users need to be tested.

I see no harm and some possible good for healing in your case. However, you are not going to make huge gains. You'll laugh at the medical dosage: 2 mg eod. Try 15 mg a day over 8 weeks.

I'd do HGH if you have the funds. I think that product has the potential to really help healing.

I'd run it at least 40mg day IMO.

This is getting nuts, we use gear to go past our genetic limits naturally. We should leave it there. You are making it sound like a dependence on gear to be healthy. I would let the recovery run its course and work out when you are naturally healthy, with prescription medications.

Just my opinion

NYC

nycspike said:
This is getting nuts, we use gear to go past our genetic limits naturally. We should leave it there. You are making it sound like a dependence on gear to be healthy. I would let the recovery run its course and work out when you are naturally healthy, with prescription medications.

Just my opinion

NYC

It's your opinion and you're welcome to it but I don't use gear to go past my genetic limits. I started using to heal my body from chemo. So far it's doing a great job. Using gear to heal your body is a great use of AAS, it's what they were invented for in the first place.

Id go the GH route, but that 2k entry fee is too steep.

Ive read Var increases collagen synthesis by 300%. I read on another forum a guy ran Var@40mg ED + IGF-1 + HGH and did 6 months of tendon healing in 2. His doctors were amazed. But thats out of my budget, and he attributed most of the gains to the Var ( how I dont know ).

Anyhow I was looking to get the max effect for the least price. I figure 10mg ED, I can run it for 3-4 months without a huge cost or hurt my liver too much. In that time hopefully I could heal 6 months worth and be back to 100%. I suppose if I ran C&K I could go up to 15mg ED for the same price.

Thats what I was thinking anyhow.

Deca, ehh no thx. Unless a transdermal applied right over the tendon in low doses might make sense.

Top Bottom