Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much do you Military press?

How much can you military lift?

• below 100lbs

Votes: 29 10.5%
  • 101-200lbs

Votes: 160 58.2%
  • 200-301lbs

Votes: 68 24.7%
  • 301-400lbs

Votes: 10 3.6%
  • 400-501

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a god 501lbs and beyond

Votes: 7 2.5%

• Total voters
225x6 on smith (seated military)
185x6 seated barbell military
hit the 80's for two sets of 10, ive never tried more because my gym is stupid and they dont have dumbells bigger than 80lbs.

CobraUTAH said:
I thought the concensus was that military press is bad for you and what it wasn't done much, certainly not heavy?

I dont know about the concensus but I like them best with dumbells.

Don't know wat I used, all I know was my form was strict and smooth, motion was controlled, and my delts were wishing they were home...........

Bigdawg1468 said:
did dumbells yesterday 110lbs for 8 then did Barbell 225 for 8

Fuck. Good numbers on both. Something about your shoulders do look dense and very strong.

I think my best on the BB military, fresh, was 225 for a near triple. I missed the lockout on the third (?)...it's been awhile. I'm sure I've done 10 strict with 185 so that sounds about right. Once I get these chickenshit triceps really strong I look forward to doing 250+ for a few. *crosses fingers*

AAP said:
I did 315 a few weeks ago. Freeweight, seated. Got to 3 reps before racking it. I probably could have hit another 2 reps. But your shoulder girdle is not designed to handle that kind of weight.

I have a thread on it on the C & C forum.

That is some sick shit bro, talk about major stress on the shoulder joints!!!!

Top Bottom