Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much do you Military press?

How much can you military lift?

• below 100lbs

Votes: 29 10.5%
  • 101-200lbs

Votes: 160 58.2%
  • 200-301lbs

Votes: 68 24.7%
  • 301-400lbs

Votes: 10 3.6%
  • 400-501

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a god 501lbs and beyond

Votes: 7 2.5%

• Total voters
needsize said:
I havent done military press in a year due to my rotator cuff, but since some yuppie was using the hammer strength I gave it a shot again today. I managed to put up 225lbs for 10 reps, right to the upper chest, not bad for a years lay off

ROTF. A yuppie ;)

225x10 ain't bad, period! After not doing it for a year...day-um ;) Nice.

guldukat said:
ROTF. A yuppie ;)

225x10 ain't bad, period! After not doing it for a year...day-um ;) Nice.

I was pretty happy, pisses me off though, cuz if I hadnt been hurt, i would be pressing close to 315 for reps by now. Shoulder was a little tender but I may stick with it for a bit, that way I can avoid the machine hogging yuppie bastards

got the 90lb dumbells for 7 tonight, seated press. Most ive ever tried. Next week ill try the 100's. Seated military barbell max 225x3 (front), havent done them in a while though

Did 140 seated for an easy 4 sets of 6 the other day which sadly enough was a fuckin pr for me.

This poll is flawed!!!!!

A military press is done standing, unsupported, with a barbell. No leg drive. You can not do a military press seated and you surely can't do a military press in a fucking smith machine.

Top Bottom