Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much do you Military press?

How much can you military lift?

• below 100lbs

Votes: 29 10.5%
  • 101-200lbs

Votes: 160 58.2%
  • 200-301lbs

Votes: 68 24.7%
  • 301-400lbs

Votes: 10 3.6%
  • 400-501

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a god 501lbs and beyond

Votes: 7 2.5%

• Total voters

powerlifter450

I'm curious as to the amount of weight that people are military pressing.front and back.I had impressive shoulders once and developed crepitus.I had to remove shoulders and anything using them much from my workouts.Very little chest and tricep work etc.After more then a year fighting the crepitus I'm developing shoulders that are better then ever.I'm currently repping 220behind the neck for 6 and 160 front for 8.This is final sets.nothing before except warmups.wieghing in at 195 and 10-12bf.@5'11

I know everyone is different but I'd like to know where I stand.

Don't laugh but I like doing Mil. Press on the Smith. max around 140

I mix it up with free seated ones but I feel more comfortable with the assist.

It's probably the only thing I use it for other than if the Squat rack is occupado...

200lbs for 2 sets of 3 reps on seated military

followed by 225lbs for 2 sets of 3 reps on standing machine presses

and finnished up with 80lb dumbell presses for 2 sets of three

oh yeah.... does anyone else have problems inhaling on the negative phase of military press.... i cant seem to catch a breath on the way down?

just wondering?

this might be the stupidest question but when you guys say 200 lbs or something else do you guys include the weight of the bar or is this just the weight of the weights on the bar :confused:

i count the bar..but in my journal i dont.....ohh and the db seated press i use to do 100 lb db's for about 6 reps ....now 70*8 :bawling: .....man i got to get my strength back up.....

Top Bottom