Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much do you Military press?

How much can you military lift?

• below 100lbs

Votes: 29 10.5%
  • 101-200lbs

Votes: 160 58.2%
  • 200-301lbs

Votes: 68 24.7%
  • 301-400lbs

Votes: 10 3.6%
  • 400-501

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a god 501lbs and beyond

Votes: 7 2.5%

• Total voters
Bigdawg1468 said:
That is some sick shit bro, talk about major stress on the shoulder joints!!!!

Yeah, the next day my bones were more sore than the muscles. I don't believe you need a lot of weight to build shoulders.

But I have seen Paul Baker - IFBB Pro - bang out 10 reps non-stop with 315. Dude was blowing them up and looked like he could have kept going.

Freeweight the best I have done is 275x2 behind the neck presses. That was a couple of years ago and I don't do them anymore since I have trouble finding people I trust to spot me at my gym.

Hammer strength bnp I have done 365 for 6.

Standing presses 245x5 with no leg movement and 265x2 push presses.

Cheers,
Scotsman

i messed up my shoulder doin standing 225 trying to get reps (happened on 3rd rep)
last week i was in the smith and did 2 plates each side (seated) for 3
starting ot get some strength back

seated.
275 for 7 reps.
225 for 3 sets of 10.

I use the same grip as i do on bench, so i am fairly wide. I only touch the bar to the crown area of my head. I do not go past parallel.

I havent done military press in a year due to my rotator cuff, but since some yuppie was using the hammer strength I gave it a shot again today. I managed to put up 225lbs for 10 reps, right to the upper chest, not bad for a years lay off

my 5x5 is now up to 46.125 for each DB, so added together, etc.

I do believe it is harder to do with DB than with a BB.

Top Bottom