Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much do you Military press?

How much can you military lift?

• below 100lbs

Votes: 29 10.5%
  • 101-200lbs

Votes: 160 58.2%
  • 200-301lbs

Votes: 68 24.7%
  • 301-400lbs

Votes: 10 3.6%
  • 400-501

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a god 501lbs and beyond

Votes: 7 2.5%

• Total voters
I wonder how many of you mF's are lying. I'm nowhere near some of the weight mention here. Most I can do is 205 for 8, but I go all the way down by my collar bone. But I don't use momentum. There is this dude in my gym that had perfect form. Goes all the way to his collar bone as well, slow, for 315 for 6 reps. With help on the last one. Dudes a beast.

I hit a PR last week....365 x 7. Cheating military press - some call it the push press, so you're using your back and legs a little, but fuck it. How many people do you know who can lift that much?

I hit a PR last week....365 x 7. Cheating military press - some call it the push press, so you're using your back and legs a little, but fuck it. How many people do you know who can lift that much?

that's obsecne bro.
sick putting that much over your dome cheers to you.

and i'm assuming most of these big numbers i'm seein in this thread are seated military, which turns into incline press more or less.
strict form standing picking the weight off the ground i can eek out 225 for 1rep, but i'll never go higher than that i sense my back fixing to blow out

Top Bottom