Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many push ups + pull ups can you do?

maybe he is one of those 'special people'

you know, the 'cooks' who just happen to have halo, pathfinder, advanced demo school, marine scout sniper training, etc.

its been a while since i've locked up,I used to be able to do 80 pushups without stopping, 36 pullups, but this was a while back, I don't do pushups anymore, still do pullups, chins, but cant' do what I used to be able to do

Back in Navy boot camp I could do 86 perfect pushups non-stop. I once did over 200 pushups without resting. I maintaintedthe pushup position when I had to rest or leaned on one arm or the other. By the time I was done the linoleum floor had a pool of sweat about 2.5' in dimateter under me.

Of course I weighed 160lbs back then.

Most pullups I have ever done were 11 perfect reps all the way up to the sternum to all the way down to full hang with straight legs and no jerking whatsoever. A navy seal instructor counted them out so they had to be perfect.

Of course, imho nowadays how many pushups or pullups you can do means diddly as it's just strenght endurance.

Now if you can do a single unsupported handstand, then you are badass.

p0ink said:
maybe he is one of those 'special people'

you know, the 'cooks' who just happen to have halo, pathfinder, advanced demo school, marine scout sniper training, etc.
yes I was airborn and had my e.i.b and went path finder as well.allso did jungle training in panama to.

Razorguns said:
wnana know the army standard for pushups for a female?

hahahahahaha!

damn.
btw, the 50 or so that I can do- are regular men's pushups. i think i stopped at 50 but could have gone on- it's been a while since I tried and can't try now.

needtogetas said:
yes I was airborn and had my e.i.b and went path finder as well.allso did jungle training in panama to.

I was U.S.A.F. and I once finished off 4 soft serve ice cream cones in one sitting.

Top Bottom