Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many push ups + pull ups can you do?

jd_uk said:
:eek2: @ 200 push ups.
4 years us army.all I did was push ups,sit ups and run.once I got out I stop running so much but I all ways kept up with the push ups.I can do 100 in 2mins with no rest and with a few rest and about 7 mins I can do 200.and by rest I dont mean drop to my knees.I mean the standard military rest with is sag in the middle or arch your back knees can not tuch the ground feet and hands are not aloud to come of the marching surface.all push ups are to be performed correctly for them to count
start with feet and hands on the ground arms extended fully with the elbows locked feet shoulder with apart or together.the hole body is to be in a straight
line.a complete and correct push up is all the way down with the hole body straight no sag in the midle or ark in the back.come all the way down braking the plane meaning the stern of your back is below your elbows.then all the way up locking your elbows again at the top.

one thing that is not one the test but they fuck you with every time is you should all ways be looking straight a head when doing a push up.its not on the test but if you are looking down it makes it look like youre not straight and they will not count it.I used to get fucked out of a few push ups every time becuase of that.

jd_uk said:
How many push ups can you do? What about pull-ups?

60 and 23 for me...working on it.

Push ups, never done more than 20 at once. Pull-ups, around 14-16. 34 is my record.

needtogetas said:
4 years us army.all I did was push ups,sit ups and run.once I got out I stop running so much but I all ways kept up with the push ups.I can do 100 in 2mins

thing about the army test is that you have to do situps and a two mile run right after so most quit once they hit max points, which for me is 66.

Longhorn85 said:
thing about the army test is that you have to do situps and a two mile run right after so most quit once they hit max points, which for me is 66.
ya but thats only when your doing the test.
max pt test score is 300 but you can go up to 330

needtogetas said:
ya but thats only when your doing the test.
max pt test score is 300 but you can go up to 330

You can go further than 330. Especially since they changed the standards in 1999. Its super easy now. In Basic I saw a little vietnamese dude do 140ish pushups and 150ish situps but couldn't run to save his ass. He was freakin amazing. No one else could come close to him in those 2 events.

Top Bottom